2022 list of best college football by position.

1 hour ago, BamaBirdLady said:

While GA has great TE's, I think they are more looking at where they were drafted, not the players currently on the roster.

So tell me again why Miami is TEU.. “sure they didn’t all pan out”

34 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

As the article states, they have had 13 TEs drafted since 2000. 5 of those have been 1st rounders. 

That and they solidify their opinion by bringing up their own personal recruiting rankings? Seems jaded..

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

5 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Ehhh, all of this is subjective anyways 

yeah it's hilarious reading this stuff because they pick and choose what criteria to get a certain end result which includes the year they started with.  There is never one lbu, rbu, etc.. You have to look at the entire history and many programs can be labeled that, but I do love the responses to articles like that as if it proves something..  :) 

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

yeah it's hilarious reading this stuff because they pick and choose what criteria to get a certain end result which includes the year they started with.  There is never one lbu, rbu, etc.. You have to look at the entire history and many programs can be labeled that, but I do love the responses to articles like that as if it proves something..  :) 

These articles are fun to read even regardless though. Kind of like preseason polls. Totally based on opinions, but still fun and people get all riled up about them 

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

These articles are fun to read even regardless though. Kind of like preseason polls. Totally based on opinions, but still fun and people get all riled up about them 

Just like with preseason polls these articles pop up when we get closer to the season so I am happy to see them.