Word on the street….

Emmitt

…. Is that some players on another team are saying that a former Falcon QB is a jerk.

The man himself even addressed the topic when asked about it.

I don’t know the man so I can’t say, but is it possible that we had two disgruntled employees (Who and MR) that could been causing issues in the locker room?

It’s an interesting take  that I would have never imagined.

3 minutes ago, Emmitt said:

…. Is that some players on another team are saying that a former Falcon QB is a jerk.

The man himself even addressed the topic when asked about it.

I don’t know the man so I can’t say, but is it possible that we had two disgruntled employees (Who and MR) that could been causing issues in the locker room?

It’s an interesting take  that I would have never imagined.

I pretty sure the rumor came from Matt himself.  When asked if he is hard on his teammates he said something like "I wouldn't be surprised if some of them think I'm a jerk."

8 hours ago, abcranford2 said:

I pretty sure the rumor came from Matt himself.  When asked if he is hard on his teammates he said something like "I wouldn't be surprised if some of them think I'm a jerk."

Evidently this was old news and I had missed it. It’s hard to imagine, but we don’t know our neighbors, much less some cat on TV.