Marlon Davidson Watch 2022- Marlon, where are ya?

6 hours ago, gazoo said:

It’s time for Marlon to show up. We’ve waited long enough, I don’t care if he has COVID yet again. We need tangible evidence you have what it takes to help this team in your 3rd season. I understand some DL don’t show up until year 3, but we need to start seeing that manifest.

You a have plausible reasons for not breaking out yet, I’m not worried about the past. I am worried I’m not hearing anything out of camp right now about you. It’s time.

Has anyone heard or seen anything remarkable at this point? When I do hear anything I’ll post it on this thread.

Had liked the way everything has been shaping-up with the team plugging in holes at critical spots, but the DL could derail any hopes of moving  in with the mid-tier teams. Had some bad luck with Goldman retiring and Taylor going down! Unless Graham and Davidson can elevate, the Defense will be weighted down by this unit.

1 minute ago, Cheap Talk said:

Had liked the way everything has been shaping-up with the team plugging in holes at critical spots, but the DL could derail any hopes of moving  in with the mid-tier teams. Had some bad luck with Goldman retiring and Taylor going down! Unless Graham and Davidson can elevate, the Defense will be weighted down by this unit.

We still need a veteran starter level legit NT to take up two blockers and plug up the middle. I was so happy when we signed Goldman knowing how critical that piece is. We still have to find one.

6 hours ago, Norwood all the way! said:

I thought I heard something about him early on but don't remember. Apart from that, yeah he hasn't been mentioned. It's a bit concerning. 

No worries. He's playing TC in Stealth Mode ~ doesn't show up on radar and completely invisible to the naked eye. Very awesome trick. I think he learned it from Deadrin Senat. :ninja:

5 hours ago, gazoo said:

Nope, the joke is on me now! I was confusing a pick 6 Deion had with the Alford SB one. Haha 

I think you actually believed that. Like, if you weren't corrected, you would have stood on that as fact. 

Interesting. I wonder, how many people on here spew stuff as fact, but really are "confusing" whole years, players and games?

1 hour ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I think you actually believed that. Like, if you weren't corrected, you would have stood on that as fact. 

Interesting. I wonder, how many people on here spew stuff as fact, but really are "confusing" whole years, players and games?

You must understand, to say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Once this is fully understood, your question will largely answer itself.

5 hours ago, gazoo said:

You must understand, to say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Once this is fully understood, your question will largely answer itself.

Mind blowing!! That’s too much for my brain to handle. 

giphy.gif

Can you imagine....Your whole livelihood is based on your physical performance on the field. And you don't do Squats for 2 years?

I know he has had Covid and an ankle injury, but 2 whole years? You would think even some light weight work for Reps could have been strengthening for him. Wonder if the conditioning coaches forbade it? Seems like an odd choice.

I'm really pulling for Marlon, but then again I was a big fan of Peria Jerry and thought he was going to be great. Honestly, I don't know what the deal is with Marlon D., if your head isn't in the game then it's best to not play considering these are world class athletes who are playing for keeps so to speak.

I just have this feeling that he is going to shock the league this year and has grown up and ready to go. We shall see......

42 minutes ago, WeShallSeeFalcons said:

I'm really pulling for Marlon, but then again I was a big fan of Peria Jerry and thought he was going to be great. Honestly, I don't know what the deal is with Marlon D., if your head isn't in the game then it's best to not play considering these are world class athletes who are playing for keeps so to speak.

I just have this feeling that he is going to shock the league this year and has grown up and ready to go. We shall see......

It’s not uncommon for DL to look like busts for a couple of years then break out. Patrick Kerney for one.