Braves at Mets

For the A

10 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

We may have to ban you for life!!! 

Lol, come check by more often for real!

I don’t know what it is, but after the WS I just have lost the need to check this board often.  Maybe it was the eternal pessimism that drew me in.  🤣

or the fact that my daughter is 4 and my son is 2 and they’re both world destroyers. 

38 minutes ago, Born Again Georgian said:

I don’t know what it is, but after the WS I just have lost the need to check this board often.  Maybe it was the eternal pessimism that drew me in.  🤣

or the fact that my daughter is 4 and my son is 2 and they’re both world destroyers. 

Yeah kids will do that I hear lol

2 hours ago, stizz said:

Time to pass the torch to Contreras as primary catcher. Games a go a lot smoother when he's behind the plate and Travis brings almost nothing to the dish offensively.

Don't know about that, but I'd always have Contreras catch Wright if I can. The two have worked well together for a long time. Of course, Contreras had caught the prior two games.

12 hours ago, stizz said:

Time to pass the torch to Contreras as primary catcher. Games a go a lot smoother when he's behind the plate and Travis brings almost nothing to the dish offensively.

Easy to second guess this post game, but I agree. Very odd to start d'Arnaud tonight given how well Contreras and Wright work together. Particularly in a game this big.

Edited by NashvilleFalcon01

1 hour ago, Born Again Georgian said:

I think we just need to accept the fact that while the Braves are good this year, the Mets are just better as is.  They still have the narrative of collapse on them, but so far they've weathered it...  We'll see, still 2 months of ball left.

Been saying it since May. They have different leadership in the dugout. If the Braves overtake them it won't be because they collapsed it will be because the Braves just played better.