Calvin Ridley responds to Deshaun Watson’s suspension

6 minutes ago, Tribal Chief said:

Serious question I’ve been wondering. Where was this show of support for Calvin when he first left the team and when it was revealed why he was suspended?

I think it all rotated on his perceived inability to play.  He struggled, and then seemed to "quit" during the season.  We now know more than likely why he walked away at this point, but we may never know for sure.  I wish him well, get well, get it together and plan for the future.  I would suspect that he is done as a Falcon.  I am sure he has that notion as well.  

11 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

I think it all rotated on his perceived inability to play.  He struggled, and then seemed to "quit" during the season.  We now know more than likely why he walked away at this point, but we may never know for sure.  I wish him well, get well, get it together and plan for the future.  I would suspect that he is done as a Falcon.  I am sure he has that notion as well.  

While I get that, there was still no support for the unknown but now all of a sudden when a suspension verdict isn’t agreed with, Calvin is getting more support than he has his entire career. Did it really take a suspension verdict for people to show support? Really curious because in November the same ones showing support had ripped him to shreds learning he was battling mental health issues

5 minutes ago, Tribal Chief said:

While I get that, there was still no support for the unknown but now all of a sudden when a suspension verdict isn’t agreed with, Calvin is getting more support than he has his entire career. Did it really take a suspension verdict for people to show support? Really curious because in November the same ones showing support had ripped him to shreds learning he was battling mental health issues

Oh most definitely.  I think offensive weapons in Atlanta have to be bold and brash to get any respect, which is a shame really.