Kyle Pitts, A.J. Terrell, and Atlanta Falcons react to their Madden 23 rating

Love koo calling out them listing long snappers as TEs and just giving them 30 overall. In 2022? How lazy can they be, just add the correct position to the game.

As a person that still loves playing franchise offline, the falcons players never get respect in the ratings. 

If you hop on current Madden, the Panthers team is by far a much much much better team than the falcons despite us finishing 7-9.

Don't get me started on the cowboys always being as overrated as possible... Zeke still runs like prime bo Jackson for some reason.

Edited by Komic

Koo spitting facts. It would be so easy to add a 'long snapping' skill and a long snapper position. I'd love it actually. Makes way more sense than any random player being able to snap perfectly for every FG/punt. I know the sweaty pro gamers just go for it on every 4'th down/2 point conversion but bruh. 

I wish The NFL could just allow for 2 studios to make an NFL game. Like one 3rd Party and one First Party studio. I am dying for Sony San Diego to get the NFL License. They are one of the only sports game developers that care about the nuances that gamers like. MLB The Show has been the best sports franchise overall the last two generations.

Edited by Macintez

I still enjoy playing Madden but the NFL should def. let another developer in the mix.  Franchise mode was far superior in NFL2k.  I keep hearing NFL2K is gonna release a new game but it’s going to be “arcade” style and Madden still has the exclusive simulation rights.  

17 hours ago, Lornoth said:

Koo spitting facts. It would be so easy to add a 'long snapping' skill and a long snapper position. I'd love it actually. Makes way more sense than any random player being able to snap perfectly for every FG/punt. I know the sweaty pro gamers just go for it on every 4'th down/2 point conversion but bruh. 

One of many changes but alas game is built upon of years of back coding that makes the core near impossible to change which results are quite humorous. You have stats on the game which literally do nothing( we know this because players have tested them out using build a player) yet they never get removed