Former Falcon William White passed away.

He was a strong safety for the Falcons. Played 2 seasons with the Falcons including our 1998 team. He was a good player and seemed like a really good dude. 

Feel free to share some of your favorite memories of William White as a Falcons player or in the NFL if you have any. I always thought he was very underrated. Hopefully him and Dan Reeves are up in heaven reconnecting.

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

There will always be a special place in my heart for that '98 team and coach Reeves. Rest in peace William White. You were a great Falcon and we won't forget you or your mates.

Absolutely. Seems like WW played longer than 2 years with us too. The dude made a certain impact with the fanbase, in a short period of time.

Never the best player, but he was "timely" from what I remember. Was the type of guy that would have a timely pick, or made a timely tackle in a big moment. Kind of like a Keion Carpenter, who also left this earth too soon.

Edited by Swayzee

4 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

There will always be a special place in my heart for that '98 team and coach Reeves. Rest in peace William White. You were a great Falcon and we won't forget you or your mates.

Same here Bro. If you ever pay attention to any of my gripes, it all makes sense when you look at that squad. I remember William White. He played with heart for real.