Day 1 Player Presser

2 hours ago, dyrtysouth2000 said:

I want someone to ask, "Do you guys hear the **** that the media is talking about you guys, and do you use it for motivation?"

Back in the distant past when there were real sports journalists instead of moron sports clickbait hacks, you could expect that kind of question to get asked.

That's just the type of question that would get you some interesting, entertaining, not to mention revealing quotes. Too bad those days are gone. 😝

2 hours ago, thanat0s said:

This is a good example of the energy that comes with roster turnover from entrenched vets to young, rising players. They absolutely have to be the ones to step up an make their goals reality, but that kind of 'our story hasn't been written' attitude makes for an exciting year ahead!

Nailed it.  Great post!

8 hours ago, thanat0s said:

This is a good example of the energy that comes with roster turnover from entrenched vets to young, rising players. They absolutely have to be the ones to step up an make their goals reality, but that kind of 'our story hasn't been written' attitude makes for an exciting year ahead!

For so many years we were "the same old Falcons".  I get the feeling listening to different people involved with this team that they are not bogged down with bad history.  They want to establish who the Falcons are.  I know that is what I want them to do.