NO HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE SEATING AVAILABLE AT MERECEDES BENZ FOR FALCONS GAMES

I find it very disturbing that you can not get any accessible seating for any Falcons game. I previously had season tickets and have not been to Mercedes Stadium because i cant get any Falcons tickets. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS, 
SHAWN TIMBERLAKE
404-925-7539

On 7/25/2022 at 5:19 PM, SHAWN TIMBERLAKE said:

I find it very disturbing that you can not get any accessible seating for any Falcons game. I previously had season tickets and have not been to Mercedes Stadium because i cant get any Falcons tickets. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS, 
SHAWN TIMBERLAKE
404-925-7539

WTH?  They legally can't do that. 

Happy Illustration GIF by Drugwatcher

Sir, this is a Wendy's Drive Thru...

Joking. It's tough to get them anywhere. My dad is an amputee and a Steelers fan. He can't get them at Heinz field. My Brother got lucky and was able to pick up 4 at Lucas Oil for the Colts/Steelers t his year, but that was just dumb luck.

I've looked at Cardinals' games here in Phoenix for him, D-Backs and Suns as well, and I can rarely find them. Got D-Backs/Cubs tickets one year when he came out, had to overpay because Cubs, but I was able to get some, once.

The struggle is real for you guys. Sucks.

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

Researched ADA regulations for stadiums. It reads: One percent (1%) of stadium seating must be available for the handicapped. Mercedes Benz stadium has 71,000 seats. ...... 710 SEATS MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR THE HANDICAPPED.

No way are they building a new ANYTHING without being ADA compliant. 

The lawsuits would be the point of building two stadiums if they didn’t. 

• 5 weeks later...