Did Ridder ever sign a contract

22 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

I know with the roomie wage scale this isn't like the old days especially with Ridder being a 3rd round pick, but with the roomie camp opening tomorrow I'm shocked I haven't seen anything about him signing unless I missed it. (1 month babys really do take up all your time)

I never saw anything on that either.  Did London sign his?  That is another I don't remember.

3 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

I never saw anything on that either.  Did London sign his?  That is another I don't remember.

Drake did.  I thought I remembered seeing something about ridder signing too. I will keep looking.

https://www.on3.com/news/usc-trojans-full-details-released-on-drake-london-deal-with-atlanta-falcons/#:~:text=London has now officially singed,2023%2C 2024 and 2025 respectively.

Rookie wage scale is what the rookie wage scale is. I’m sure their agents want more protection because they feel like they were supposed to be first rounders but at end of the day the agents need these guys in camps because ain’t none of them taking over a starting position unless they have an outstanding camp and they need to be in camp every minute to have a chance at that

1 hour ago, FalconofShadows said:

I know with the roomie wage scale this isn't like the old days especially with Ridder being a 3rd round pick, but with the roomie camp opening tomorrow I'm shocked I haven't seen anything about him signing unless I missed it. (1 month babys really do take up all your time)

Ridder is holding out.

Said he should have gone in 1st round and refuses to sign contract unless it's 1st round money.

4 hours ago, FalconofShadows said:

roomies 

roommates.jpg

😝

Falcons signed rookie QB Desmond Ridder to a four-year, $5.36 million contract. 

Ridder was one of the last 2022 rookies to come to terms with his team, just as Falcons rookies report to training camp. Ridder would have to have a tremendous camp to overtake presumed starter Marcus Mariota, who has a history with Atlanta head coach Arthur Smith, though The Athletic's Josh Kendall said in June that it "sure sounds like" Ridder is going to make Mariota compete for the Week 1 gig. Ridder will play at some point in what will likely be another lost season for the woeful Falcons. He's worth drafting late in superflex leagues this summer. 

RELATED: 
Jul 19, 2022, 12:24 PM ET