20 sec left in the game, down by 6 - Its 4th and goal from the 10....

I'd take 2016 Matt Ryan. Straight cash with touchdowns to nearly a dozen receivers. Defenses didn't need to pick their poison because he could do it for them. I'd take 2012 Matt Ryan second because Gonzo, Roddy, or Julio was going to score. I loved Vick, but that situation invited a lot of people in the box and decreased his opportunities to create.

18 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

From the 10 yard line, 2016 Matt Ryan would be my answer with just how good Matt was with a bit more space to throw and the way he spread it around. 

From the 1 yard line, Vick would be my choice

Do we get to bring TJ Duckett as well?

Just now, Diesel_Bird said:

#7.  

There were so many times where we were in red zone and I just knew we wouldn’t score with Matt. I can recall specifically where I wish we would just run and I would call an int and bam, there it is 

2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

I'd take 2016 Matt Ryan. Straight cash with touchdowns to nearly a dozen receivers. Defenses didn't need to pick their poison because he could do it for them. I'd take 2012 Matt Ryan second because Gonzo, Roddy, or Julio was going to score. I loved Vick, but that situation invited a lot of people in the box and decreased his opportunities to create.

Agree. You look through the game tapes of Ryan in the 2016 season. Given just a little time a little bit of space, Ryan was going to rack up three, four or five TD's all to different WR's. 2012 was exactly the same. You give Ryan room to operate and he's going to find Roddy, Julio or TonyG in the End Zone.

4 hours ago, jetpac said:

Who you got?

2004 Mike Vick? (I know that pic below is VT Vick but you get the point)

new york smh GIF

2016 Matt Ryan

matt ryan sport GIF by Atlanta Falcons

WHO AND WHY.... GO

It's hard not to say Vick because his legs could make anything happen. Ryan obviously was the most consistent of any Falcons QB ever, but Vick gave you that "broken play" ability unlike any other before or sense. 

That Vick play vs. Carolina to win was more exciting than the Ryan to Sanu vs GB for instance, but who am I trusting more? No question: Matt Ryan.

Matt Ryan all day long. Not even a conversation.

Inside the 5 where Vick is more likely to be able to use his wheels to score, then maybe him. 10 yards is too far out with the condensed field unless you get lucky with another superman dive where his knees magically hover an inch above the ground.