The Falcoholic Live: Anthony Rush Interview

Rush did some nice things here last year. He’s a very big boy and was popping into the backfield often. I also recall right after we got him, a running back about to cut through the hole at full speed and it was like he hot a brick wall, sudden jarring stop. I saw this huge DT standing there wondering “who the &## is that out there in a Falcons uniform?” It’s like he was signed and played that week.

And yes, having Goldman our starting NT and Rush rotating in gives us a lot of beef up front we’ve been missing for years. Davison was not built like Goldman. Goldman is a true NT, you can’t push him back off the line even in double teams. 

9 hours ago, gazoo said:

Rush did some nice things here last year. He’s a very big boy and was popping into the backfield often. I also recall right after we got him, a running back about to cut through the hole at full speed and it was like he hot a brick wall, sudden jarring stop. I saw this huge DT standing there wondering “who the &## is that out there in a Falcons uniform?” It’s like he was signed and played that week.

And yes, having Goldman our starting NT and Rush rotating in gives us a lot of beef up front we’ve been missing for years. Davison was not built like Goldman. Goldman is a true NT, you can’t push him back off the line even in double teams. 

It will be nice to see a double teamed dline man not named Grady for a change.