What happened to the promised daily threads of Falcon's Greats?

I was waiting, waiting, waiting for Decatur’s own. The Brahma Bull. 
All American linebacker at Ga Tech and NFL All Decade Team. 

And most importantly, Larry Morris played for the Bears before joining the Falcons for their first season. 
IIRC he was president of the Atlanta Touchdown Club for a while in the late 80s. He was a really wonderful man. 

The last one posted was on June 16 and it was #80.

I think the intent was to have one per day and run out of numbers at the start of the season (or preseason).

If my count is right, we would be on #52 as of today ... there arent a lot of 52's out there guys.

But if you believe in Akeem Dent and Coy Wire and can tell me your favorite memory of them, we might just be able to get this party started again

PS: Every once in a while I do see Coy Wire doing reports on CNN and it makes me pretty happy, he was always a good guy.  But did you know, Akeem Dent is currently on a Bill Walsh diversity coaching fellowship with the Green Bay Packers?  Good stuff.

One of my favorite Coy Wire videos (viewer warning: Super Bowl LI references) :

https://www.cnn.com/videos/sports/2017/09/06/coy-wire-sb-reflections.cnn

2 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

No problem brother.  I thought maybe I had been missing them some how.  I know it was a lot of work.  Thanks for what you posted.

I was actually the one doing those threads....not sure why that poster said it was them. 

I moved about a month ago and started a new job. So I've been incredibly busy and haven't had much time to come around here. I can do a 'catch up' post tonight or this weekend that won't be detailed then return to the daily posts. 

Edited by dirtybirds233

3 hours ago, dirtybirds233 said:

I was actually the one doing those threads....not sure why that poster said it was them. 

I moved about a month ago and started a new job. So I've been incredibly busy and haven't had much time to come around here. I can do a 'catch up' post tonight or this weekend that won't be detailed then return to the daily posts. 

Not a problem there @dirtybirds233 . I know how it is when you move AND working a new job. However you see fit to catch us up...if you have time.

3 hours ago, dirtybirds233 said:

No worries man.  Just was thinking I'd gone more senile and missed them!