Hour 3: NFL Two-A-Days & D. Orlando Ledbetter : 7/12/22

Hour 3: NFL Two-A-Days & D. Orlando Ledbetter : 7/12/22

Joe Fortenbaugh & Harry Douglas fill in for Bart & Hahn and they continue the NFL Two-a-day conversation by focusing on the Atlanta Falcons & they welcome in Falcons beat writer for the Atlanta Journals Constitution D. Orlando Ledbetter as they discuss the outlook for the 2022 season.

https://www.espn.com/radio/play/_/id/34232728

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

I'm sure it's a fascinating listen...

Douglas: I'm sure glad they tore down the GA Dome cause there were huge hills in that turf, trust me.

D-Led: derpty derpty derp.

Joe: when do we get to the cowboys? Let's talk cowboys and the genius of Mike McCarthy 

D led was on espn radio today

he said:  Pitts was our best player but how  will we get him the ball 

Marriott’s will play until he gets injured

if we go 1-5 or whatever, he says we should insert Ridder to see what we have. 

said he thinks falcons are hoping for one or two hits on the defense this year out of all of our picks

the host asked how Grady felt  about spending his prime on a rebuilding team  

he said Grady is ok with us rebuilding because of the 34 million per. 

he also said he can’t see us winning more than 3. Anything over 5 would be “gravy”. And we’ll be picking top 10 next year. Said that Carolina can beat us now Cause of baker. 

i think we’ll win more than 3 

32 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

said he thinks falcons are hoping for one or two hits on the defense this year out of all of our picks

he also said he can’t see us winning more than 3. Anything over 5 would be “gravy”. And we’ll be picking top 10 next year. Said that Carolina can beat us now Cause of baker. 

I appreciate him taking a break from his 7 year long Rex Ryan watch to talk to someone.

42 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I'm sure it's a fascinating listen...

Douglas: I'm sure glad they tore down the GA Dome cause there were huge hills in that turf, trust me.

D-Led: derpty derpty derp.

Joe: when do we get to the cowboys? Let's talk cowboys and the genius of Mike McCarthy 

Maybe an all timer here

7 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I’m pretty ok with it considering the alternatives. I have no choice Durio the draft to toggle back & forth between the two. Hahaha.  

i think i watched the draft on espn....it may have been better this year than on nfl?  im not sure.  i used to hate when they telegraphed the picks...like youre working against your product there

2 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Dled is an ignorant stooge.

It’s amazing he has an AJC job.

What’s that say about the AJC?? 

Yeah brother. I used to hold the AJC in high regard back in the day as a slew of national reporters worked as the beat guys, but no one gives a rip what they write anymore. 

There are blogs from people off the street better written than the crap coming from the AJC. In all honesty, it’s been time to shut that **** down 15 years ago.

3 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

I think dled is drain bamaged!

23 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

ESPN went downhill with the deaths of Stu and Tom Mees.  Berman and Patrick got old and went elsewhere.  Then they went cute and smarmy.  Honestly, sports news has sucked for more than a decade.

They created their own monster. 24hr news is bad. 24hr sports news is insane. There just isn't that much to talk about. Now their days is just two dudes arguing loudly about people playing games.