Atlanta vs. Washington

ATLBham

29 minutes ago, vanhino said:

A weekend consists of Saturday and Sunday. In those 2 games, he went 2 for 8 with 3 Ks and 2 BB. Your definition and my definition of the word "terrific" are different, and that's fine

So when commentators say the Braves have a weekend series against the Nationals, that means there's only two games?

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Why do the 4 games before the last 3 matter than the most recent games?

It matters quite a bit. He was horrendous against the Cards, going 2 for 17 in the 4 game series. The Cards are ranked 10th in MLB in team ERA (3.77). When the competition has increased, he has disappeared lately.

The Mets are ranked #9 in team ERA (3.76). Will Acuna do well against them? Hopefully, he will.

1 hour ago, jidady said:

Watching you scramble for solid ground after you realized how wrong you were has been a joy. Thanks!

I'm not wrong.........but go ahead and keep telling yourself that! Watching you blindly defend Acuna even though he has been trash lately has been a joy. Thanks!

23 minutes ago, jidady said:

Wait, baseball players aren't great in every single game? WHY DID NO ONE EVER SAY THIS BEFORE NOW?!

All-Star baseball players should be great in at least some games, but keep defending Acuna........it's comical!

1 minute ago, vanhino said:

Blahblahblah

For future reference, "You're right. I shouldn't have said that" would have saved you a lot of effort and even more embarrassment. Admitting when you're wrong is a strength, not a weakness.

You should take those words of wisdom to heart, and I mean that sincerely.

Good-bye forever!

Now GIF - Now Buffy Bored Now - Discover & Share GIFs

12 minutes ago, jidady said:

For future reference, "You're right. I shouldn't have said that" would have saved you a lot of effort and even more embarrassment. Admitting when you're wrong is a strength, not a weakness.

You should take those words of wisdom to heart, and I mean that sincerely.

Good-bye forever!

Now GIF - Now Buffy Bored Now - Discover & Share GIFs

Ha ha ha! Changing my words shows some real maturity on your part. You continue to defend Acuna in spite of his play. Go ahead and take your ball and go home.