There IS hope for the Falcons...

13 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

I used to think it was me...that I couldn't have nice things in sports like Championships...but my Avalanche just won the Stanley Cup, and I was there to see it...

There IS hope for the Falcons...if we don't win a Lombardi soon, it ain't on me...it's one of y'all...😄

I feel ya... I'm a Cubs fan, so it's sweet the longer and tougher the road

Braves won Again!  And they will be in the running this year too. They look better than in 2021. Falcons aren’t cursed or chronically or uncompetitive. They have been mismanaged. But we can win the ship. 
Hail, Bucs were a lot worse than us before 2020. I get it and I feel the frustration and I want to see the parade before I snap this mortal coil but I believe and I never bet against. 

17 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

I used to think it was me...that I couldn't have nice things in sports like Championships...but my Avalanche just won the Stanley Cup, and I was there to see it...

There IS hope for the Falcons...if we don't win a Lombardi soon, it ain't on me...it's one of y'all...😄

It could be me. I became an Orlando magic fan the year before they got swept by the rockets. I kinda quit watching basketball when Jordan retired the second time. 

It's hard to believe for a lot of people after the past five seasons of misery, but I personally believe the Falcons will win a SB in the not-too-distant future. The past two draft classes have brought a marked increase in talent.

The departure of key long-time players who were part of the SB LI debacle over the last two seasons has marked a decrease in the sense of futility that has surrounded this team since 2017. 

There will quite probably be a year or two at least before the talent has matured, the OL has become dependable and the QB situation sorts itself out. During that two years AS and TF will have the cap space to bring in any missing pieces to make this team SB-ready. 

We should be viewing a Falcon team that plays with more confidence, enthusiasm and physicality than we've seen since '16. The coaching should be the best we've had, the depth better than we've had and the scouting and FA pick-ups better than we've had in years. 

The Falcons could shock everybody and make it next year because they've come out of the past few years with a completely new coaching staff and FO and already the atmosphere in the locker room is full of better players with a better attitude about the Falcons' future.

Belief is huge in sports, right up there with talent and great coaching. When big accomplishments are put into motion, it starts with somebody believing that big accomplishment can and will happen. With this revamped Falcon roster and staff we have about 100 people who have that belief and possess the means to accomplish big things. 

This is a great time to get excited and look for a completely different Falcon team this season and going forward. The past does not weigh on this group. They all sense they have enough talent, the quality coaching they require and the shared determination to make big things happen. These next five years will be among the best the Falcons have ever had.