Atlanta at Philadelphia

ATLBham

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

And the vast majority of that time he had been one of the better pitchers in Baseball.

A handful of really bad starts doesn't change how good of a pitcher that he has proven to be.

He just needs to make some adjustments.

Smoltz was up and down the first 4-5 years of his career. Remember he had taken up counseling with a sports psychologist? He eventually figured it out. 

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

His world series ring that he was vital in getting says that you don't know what the fick that you are talking about.

Please calm down and be a father in these trying times instead of being a full shift weirdo.

35 minutes ago, Redjack said:

I was talking about the game.

I gotta say, I've seen much worse in recent history.. I'm certainly not one to dig up bad games, but you don't have to go back 6 years to see one worse than last night. There's a couple playoff games that come to mind.. One against LA, and one against StL are easy ones.

14 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

I gotta say, I've seen much worse in recent history.. I'm certainly not one to dig up bad games, but you don't have to go back 6 years to see one worse than last night. There's a couple playoff games that come to mind.. One against LA, and one against StL are easy ones.

The one against STL… I have blocked that out from my mind 

15 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

There were obviously way worse games, I was being very hyperbolic because I wanted the sweep and was also pretty drunk while watching the game with a room full of Phillies fans. 

The STL playoff game is without question the worst baseball game I’ve ever watched. 

8 hours ago, tl;dr said:

The one against STL… I have blocked that out from my mind 

Trust me when I say I try. Oof

7 hours ago, Redjack said:

There were obviously way worse games, I was being very hyperbolic because I wanted the sweep and was also pretty drunk while watching the game with a room full of Phillies fans. 

The STL playoff game is without question the worst baseball game I’ve ever watched. 

Jason Sudeikis Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live