Braves vs Giants

For the A

Just now, Malachore said:

Also why would you not use Minter in this inning? He didn't pitch last night and it was an absolute must to shut them down.

Yet another head scratcher.

So.. you complain that he pulls someone that’s pitching well.. then complain about him not pulling someone that was pitching well. 
you don’t like him. Loud and clear.

4 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

So.. you complain that he pulls someone that’s pitching well.. then complain about him not pulling someone that was pitching well. 
you don’t like him. Loud and clear.

Of course I don't like him, he's **** at managing a bullpen.

There's a big difference in pulling your long inning guy after 5 batters for your worst bullpen arm and pulling Stephens for your best arm in the 9th inning. 

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Of course I don't like him, he's **** at managing a bullpen.

There's a big difference in pulling your long inning guy after 6 batters for your worst bullpen and arm pulling Stephens for your best.

He did it quite beautifully to earn us a championship. Oh yea, “anybody can ride the same ones for a few series”. That portable goal post is working great for ya

PS do you have Jim on payroll lol

1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

He did it quite beautifully to earn us a championship. Oh yea, “anybody can ride the same ones for a few series”. That portable goal post is working great for ya

I mean thats exactly how he did it.

Dave Roberts is a garbage manager with a ring too. I don't why we do this, your only defense has been he won us a ring. You've never found any issue in what he has done like every player on this team except Adam Duvall imagin that.

No, the players playing out of their minds did. 

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

I mean thats exactly how he did it.

Dave Roberts is a garbage manager with a ring too. I don't why we do this, your only defense has been he won us a ring.

No, the players playing out of their minds did. 

Players say otherwise. I think I’ll listen to them.

Just now, Malachore said:

You just refuse to be critical of him at all.

I'm not sure how you don't understand that pulling Lee and then not using Minter were bad decisions.

You don’t know what would have happened. You just know what did and are projecting. As much as you’ve been wrong I’d think you’d be more apt to it being a possibility.

I’ve criticized some moves. I don’t blame losses squarely on one person. This isn’t golf.