Heard on radio a similar question, but mine are a bit different

BamaBirdLady

As of today:

What Braves player has surprised you most in a positive way?   Kyle Wright, I never dreamed he would have the start that he has had!

What Braves player has disappointed you the most? Charlie Morton. I really thought he was going to be the veteran ACE for the pitching staff.

Moving Forward:

What Braves player are you most excited to see play? Michael Harris, he is just amazing!

What Braves player are you ready to bench?  Marcell Ozuna. Yes he comes thru at times, but he is just not consistent enough and please for the love of the sweet 8 oz. Baby Jesus never put him in the outfield again!

7 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

As of today:

What Braves player has surprised you most in a positive way?   Kyle Wright, I never dreamed he would have the start that he has had!

What Braves player has disappointed you the most? Charlie Morton. I really thought he was going to be the veteran ACE for the pitching staff.

Moving Forward:

What Braves player are you most excited to see play? Michael Harris, he is just amazing!

What Braves player are you ready to bench?  Marcell Ozuna. Yes he comes thru at times, but he is just not consistent enough and please for the love of the sweet 8 oz. Baby Jesus never put him in the outfield again!

1. Yep, Kyle Wright. 
2. Will Smith.
3. MH3, and Ronald always
4. I wanted Ozuna off this team last year. He's done nothing to make me wish otherwise. 

To try and mix it up a bit…

1. Minter. He was good last year, but he’s legit in the best reliever in the league convo this year 

2. Ozzie. He’s hurt now which is a huge blow because of how good he can be. He still has issues with swinging at pitches out of the zone sometimes.

3. Contreras. He’s earned his PT and now we have a good problem to have at C. 

4. Ozuna. Okay this one is just too obvious to pass up 

I'll play. Your answers are pretty solid, I'll mix it up a bit as well.

1) William Contreras. I knew he had potential from watching him play in previous years, but I wasn't expecting him to hit like this. It is also amazing how much better the staff does when he's behind the plate. Michael Harris honorable mention.

2) Tyler Matzek. I really thought we'd see more of the guy that saved our bacon in the postseason. I know there's reason for that, but here's to hoping he gets back healthy and has those issues sorted out.

3) Spencer Strider. I think I like him more out of the bullpen, but it's fun having a guy on the staff that can absolutely blow people away. I'd like to see him get his changeup figured out though. Honorable mention Mike Soroka.

4) I guess Ozuna is the only answer here. All the other starters are awesome.

1. Tie between both Wright and Swanson. I believed they both would make progress, but they've exceeded my expectations for sure.

2. Tie between Will Smith and Charlie Morton. I'll go out on a limb (not really) and say they'll be back to normal in due time though.

3. I'd easily pay money to watch Acuna and Harris play everyday. I really wish YoutubeTV, AppleTV, MLBN, etc would STOP BLACKING MY **** GAMES OUT!

4. Pretty easy decision for me if Duvall drops back under .200 again. #yeahIsaidit

15 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

1. Tie between both Wright and Swanson. I believed they both would make progress, but they've exceeded my expectations for sure.

2. Tie between Will Smith and Charlie Morton. I'll go out on a limb (not really) and say they'll be back to normal in due time though.

3. I'd easily pay money to watch Acuna and Harris play everyday. I really wish YoutubeTV, AppleTV, MLBN, etc would STOP BLACKING MY **** GAMES OUT!

4. Pretty easy decision for me if Duvall drops back under .200 again. #yeahIsaidit

DirectTV stream has Bally. It’s more expensive than those options, but I haven’t really had any issues with it since I signed up last year. 

16 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

I think if you have an Apple product, you get AppleTV. We get it at our house and don't pay for it, but we all have Apple phones. My husband set it up, you might want to look into that.

25 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I think if you have an Apple product, you get AppleTV. We get it at our house and don't pay for it, but we all have Apple phones. My husband set it up, you might want to look into that.

They will normally do like 3 months of free access, sometimes a year. It's fairly cheap otherwise--only $5 a month.

1 hour ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I've got AppleTV and YouTubeTV. Even if it's scheduled to be on FS1, MLBN, ESPN, or any other channels provided, it still gets blacked out. It's infuriating. I cut the cord a year ago because my cable company started charging ridiculous amounts, only to find out that everything else gets blacked out.

3 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

I've got AppleTV and YouTubeTV. Even if it's scheduled to be on FS1, MLBN, ESPN, or any other channels provided, it still gets blacked out. It's infuriating. I cut the cord a year ago because my cable company started charging ridiculous amounts, only to find out that everything else gets blacked out.

Got it. We are still slaves to the cable company, I'm not ready to give it up.