Falcons hype film from the OTA's

• putnam6 changed the title to Falcons hype film from the OTA's
3 hours ago, arrogantBEAST said:

Nice. Giddy. I really hope we shock the world. 

Same man. I just have a good gut feeling about this draft class and I think that Arthur and Terry have a crystal clear vision for the team. It just might take another season to get all the way there.

We have a brutal schedule, but I think we might win an unexpected game or two.

Edited by ATLskinjob

24 minutes ago, octoslash said:

With all the good-looking offensive additions, I keep forgetting we still have Patterson lol.  

Right! Between London, Pitts, Allgeier, Edwards, The QBs, and the 30 other WRs we brought in its hard to remember we also brought back our best scorer last year in Patterson.
This season has me hype. Especially after what I had to sit through last year 🤮

1 hour ago, thanat0s said:

So much of this offense is going to rely on Pitts making a big year 2 leap, especially when it comes to scoring. We have got to find a way to stay on the field and get more TDs this year.

I'm confident Pitts will have no problem upping his game to another level from his rookie season. My concern is whether this OL can make a big leap from last season. This offense is going to succeed or fail on their performance and they have to improve a heck of a lot to make this scheme work. 

3 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

I'm confident Pitts will have no problem upping his game to another level from his rookie season. My concern is whether this OL can make a big leap from last season. This offense is going to succeed or fail on their performance and they have to improve a heck of a lot to make this scheme work. 

That's true, too! I guess at any time of day, we can find some other aspect of the team that has to make strides for us to succeed this year.  I'm so ready for preseason to see these guys playing actual football. If we've learned anything the last few years, it's that our players' performance in PS games does, in fact, matter. 

56 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

The OL will be improved a little.  The receiving corps will be improved significantly.  The RB group will be improved a little.

The result - The OL will look a lot better.

2 hours ago, thanat0s said:

That's true, too! I guess at any time of day, we can find some other aspect of the team that has to make strides for us to succeed this year.  I'm so ready for preseason to see these guys playing actual football. If we've learned anything the last few years, it's that our players' performance in PS games does, in fact, matter. 

I guess my mind just returned to the OL after watching Pitts catching balls and having fun in OTA's like he's been in the league 10 years. This wait for preseason is killing me.

AS needs to get serious about real football in preseason not four games into the regular season like he did last year. I know they want to give the scrubs 80% of the snaps to make sure they don't make any mistakes, but you have to get the guys who are going to start some reps too, and as a unit. 

19 hours ago, RYNE said:

I really just wish the media team could do better. A minute and 15 second video just seems pretty weak as far as coverage goes

thats what happens when you hire these dudes off tiktok