Nick Saban says jimbo bought all of his players.. also calls out deion sanders and miami

12 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

To your last paragraph I agree 100%. Everyone knows they paid. Jimbo knows that. To the rest you can keep your head in the sand. I don’t care if you believe me. Heck believe in the tooth fairy and Cupid while you’re at it. You sit behind your keyboard and never go to the Rivals camp or any all star camp. You don’t talk to the players or high school coaches. You assume a lot on a subject you aren’t knowledgeable about. Why would Tua’s dad spend his money for his family to move when Bama’s boosters offered to pay? Makes no sense😂And Arch will get a huge NIL deal. You think he won’t😂😂

Isn't the whole point of all of this the last paragraph! Saban dropped the atomic bomb on NIL. Will anything change, who knows, but he did it.

Everyone, including yourself, couldn't just take the message and say, yea he's right. You all started to attack him, accusing him of not playing fair, etc. etc., just like that ridiculous presser of Jimbo Fisher yesterday. 

I have stated several times, and I will again, I know that there are under the table deals that go on in college football. I will also say, that coaches are smart enough to keep a distance from those deals so that they have plausible deniability. If you think that they or any high level business man has his hands on the under the table deals you are naive.  They keep themselves as far away from the dirty deals as possible. That has been my point all along. Now, I do think that players will come to teams that are winning, look at what happened at USC, BAMA, OSU, when they were winning. Not all those players were bought. If you were a 5* QB who wants to play in the NFL where who you want to go? To a team that has won NCs, is featured in the national media week after week, whose coach is the GOAT, or to a school that isn't that good, but close to home?

5 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

As I said early Saban is correct on his comments on Deion and Texas A&M.  I think you have people who love Deion for some reason and hate saban and this gets in the way of what the message is.  NIL was not at all about recruitment enticement.  That is still against the ncaa rules.  You have some people who believe players should be getting paid and I agree, but they don't believe any rules should be in place and it should be the wild wild west and they want that which is ridiculous.  I am no saban fan especially when discussing the buying of recruits which he has done plenty at Alabama, but his message was dead on and it was delivered with a purpose.  He is talking for a ton of coaches who feel the exact same way.  Jimbo looked like a freaking moron in his press conference yesterday and deion did his usual in his pathetic response.  Texas A&M messaging is just a joke.  They said only 1 player got a nil, but then admitted yesterday that other players from that recruiting class got nil's which they will received when they enroll in classes and get on campus and they got deals in the millions per a&m..  People need to remove the name nick saban out of the equation and just focus on the message and he is dead on with it.  I have seen people call for congress to get more involved.. LOL.. Really what has even been helped by self serving politicians in congress getting involved in something like this.  IMO this is what needs to happen:  the NCAA is done away with.  the remaining leagues get together and name a commissioner to handle everything and have nick saban retire and become the first commissioner.  Nick Saban cares about the game of football.  He has the power and the ability to really work on change that is best for the game.  Something needs to change very quickly because college football is heading down a path that will only lead to it dissolving into something that isn't sustainable long term. 

Well said and I agree 100%

1 hour ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Isn't the whole point of all of this the last paragraph! Saban dropped the atomic bomb on NIL. Will anything change, who knows, but he did it.

Everyone, including yourself, couldn't just take the message and say, yea he's right. You all started to attack him, accusing him of not playing fair, etc. etc., just like that ridiculous presser of Jimbo Fisher yesterday. 

I have stated several times, and I will again, I know that there are under the table deals that go on in college football. I will also say, that coaches are smart enough to keep a distance from those deals so that they have plausible deniability. If you think that they or any high level business man has his hands on the under the table deals you are naive.  They keep themselves as far away from the dirty deals as possible. That has been my point all along. Now, I do think that players will come to teams that are winning, look at what happened at USC, BAMA, OSU, when they were winning. Not all those players were bought. If you were a 5* QB who wants to play in the NFL where who you want to go? To a team that has won NCs, is featured in the national media week after week, whose coach is the GOAT, or to a school that isn't that good, but close to home?

Not one person on here said anything about Saban not playing fair unless you’re talking about Jimbo. You and Saban have an issue with what Texas A&M did. I don’t. I love what they did. This argument is getting redundant now. You think Saban is right. I think he is wrong. Let’s agree to disagree 

22 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I don’t know how to embed tweets but su’a cravens was talking about all this stuff earlier today @Unknøwn

You needing a tweet? I can post it for you just let me know which one. 

You just click the share symbol on the tweet, the sideways triangle, then copy link. Go to the reply box here and paste the link, it should pop up as the tweet. 

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

Not one person on here said anything about Saban not playing fair unless you’re talking about Jimbo. You and Saban have an issue with what Texas A&M did. I don’t. I love what they did. This argument is getting redundant now. You think Saban is right. I think he is wrong. Let’s agree to disagree 

So if you are ok with A&M buying players, don’t complain about anyone else doing it, even when they do say they don’t! 
Jimbo said they didn’t pay for players and your with him doing that, but not ok with Saban saying he didn’t pay for players .

Can you really not see your hypocrisy?

7 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

So if you are ok with A&M buying players, don’t complain about anyone else doing it, even when they do say they don’t! 
Jimbo said they didn’t pay for players and your with him doing that, but not ok with Saban saying he didn’t pay for players .

Can you really not see your hypocrisy?

Ok