Nick Saban says jimbo bought all of his players.. also calls out deion sanders and miami

7 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

And what proof do you have that these players were paid? None, but go ahead and say what you want. Maybe they came to Bama because Bama was winning NC's and Saban is a great coach. With Kirby winning, and winning a NC, do you want people to start saying GA is paying players to come to there because they are recruiting great players? 

You just hate Saban and can't see past that, that's fine. But when players start to bypass playing at GA because they get a NIL deal to play at UT, I think you might see that he was right. 

You obviously know absolutely nothing about me and what and who I know lol. Keep thinking Bama has never illegally paid players. I love it😂😂 And there is only one coach I hate and that’s Urban Meyer. I like Saban and think he is the goat. But I don’t worship him like a god and think he is above reproach like Bama fans do

19 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

And what proof do you have that these players were paid? None, but go ahead and say what you want. Maybe they came to Bama because Bama was winning NC's and Saban is a great coach. With Kirby winning, and winning a NC, do you want people to start saying GA is paying players to come to there because they are recruiting great players? 

You just hate Saban and can't see past that, that's fine. But when players start to bypass playing at GA because they get a NIL deal to play at UT, I think you might see that he was right. 

Meh…players already signed with ATM in the 2022 class that would have signed with UGA and Bama - that’s already happened.

NIL changing the game hurts UGA just as much as Bama - probably more in 2022 class.

28 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I guess Tua’s family moved to Alabaster because it’s a great place to be😂

I said it once and here I go again. Tua wanted to go to a place that was winning National Championships, Alabama was winning National Championships. I don't know how much more simple I can make it. 

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I can make it more simple 

💰

Proof? No there is none and you can bet your bottom dollar that there has been plenty of people searching for evidence to bring Saban down. There is under the table deals at every single university, even Georgia, from boosters, but I don't believe a coach as smart as Saban or Kirby would have his hands in any of it. 

People want to bring Saban down more than any other coach in college football, and if you guys are right about Kirby being the next king of college football, they will be saying the same thing about him.

12 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Proof? No there is none and you can bet your bottom dollar that there has been plenty of people searching for evidence to bring Saban down. There is under the table deals at every single university, even Georgia, from boosters, but I don't believe a coach as smart as Saban or Kirby would have his hands in any of it. 

People want to bring Saban down more than any other coach in college football, and if you guys are right about Kirby being the next king of college football, they will be saying the same thing about him.

Kirby def pays just like Saban.

4 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Exactly. She doesn’t go to the camps like I do and talk to the players and handlers and the high school coaches. Saban is like god to Bama fans. To go against Saban is to go against God 

So silly that it’s such a taboo thing to admit they pay players who the **** cares? Every team can do it.

https://247sports.com/Article/tua-tagovailoa-explains-why-he-committed-to-alabama-crimson-tide-over-usc-trojans-143143896/

“What kind of went into that deciding factor (of where I would play) was my father," Tagovailoa told Patrick. "We took a visit out there. We really only took about three visits, and that was to USC, UCLA and Alabama. I couldn't really gauge what was good and what wasn't, because I heard Oregon had a really good facility too .... My dad is kind of the reason as to why (I went to Alabama). I'm fine with it now."

in other words that house in Alabaster😎🤷🏾‍♂️

15 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Exactly. She doesn’t go to the camps like I do and talk to the players and handlers and the high school coaches. Saban is like god to Bama fans. To go against Saban is to go against God 

I just said that there are under the table deals at every college, but I really don't think that the head coaches are involved in those deal at all! They are way too smart to get their hands dirty doing that.

You guys are absolutely contradicting yourselves, you condemn Saban for "paying" for players while you admit Kirby "pays" for players. Is that a Kettle/Black thing?

12 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

https://247sports.com/Article/tua-tagovailoa-explains-why-he-committed-to-alabama-crimson-tide-over-usc-trojans-143143896/

“What kind of went into that deciding factor (of where I would play) was my father," Tagovailoa told Patrick. "We took a visit out there. We really only took about three visits, and that was to USC, UCLA and Alabama. I couldn't really gauge what was good and what wasn't, because I heard Oregon had a really good facility too .... My dad is kind of the reason as to why (I went to Alabama). I'm fine with it now."

in other words that house in Alabaster😎🤷🏾‍♂️

His Father went on the talk about the discipline of Saban and that was the key to his decision. I guess you just forgot to post that?

12 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I just said that there are under the table deals at every college, but I really don't think that the head coaches are involved in those deal at all! They are way too smart to get their hands dirty doing that.

You guys are absolutely contradicting yourselves, you condemn Saban for "paying" for players while you admit Kirby "pays" for players. Is that a Kettle/Black thing?

Well I’m not a Dawg fan. But you don’t see Kirby opening his mouth to talk about it. Saban shouldn’t called anyone out on it. That’s the issue. Speak in general if you want to get issues raised about the NIL. Could have said we need to regulate it. And people would have agreed and said nothing else. Nothing happens at the University of Alabama without Nick Saban knowing. Is he brokering the deals and handing out money? No. But he knows exactly what goes on. You think Jimbo made all that stuff up? He knows Saban better than you unless you are his wife. Rush Propst didn’t lie about Saban and Bama paying

5 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

His Father went on the talk about the discipline of Saban and that was the key to his decision. I guess you just forgot to post that?

I mean his father isn’t going to come out and say “the house in alabaster is the reason I wanted my son to go there”

4 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Some people like the road less traveled. I love the fact he spurned FSU. Makes me all giddy inside 😎

Unfortunately for UGA he spurned us, not FSU. It was known behind the scenes for about a week before signing day he was flipping to UGA for a similar bag that FSU was offering. But then JSU offered the huge bag that was way more than UGA was willing to match. It's hilarious to hear him deny it.  

6 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Unfortunately for UGA he spurned us, not FSU. It was known behind the scenes for about a week before signing day he was flipping to UGA for a similar bag that FSU was offering. But then JSU offered the huge bag that was way more than UGA was willing to match. It's hilarious to hear him deny it.  

Well the public thinks it’s FSU. That’s a lot more funny. Because UGA will be fine with or without him. FSU needed him bad. Crazy I heard he called Norvell the night before and confirmed he was coming. That’s what warchant said anyway 

2 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Only if the school is good. When Bama was going 8-4 and 7-5 nobody cared to watch them and you never saw them on prime time TV. Just like USC when is the last time you saw them on prime time? But when Pete Carroll was there they were ALWAYS on because they had the star power athletes. I only watch college basketball during March Madness and I only watch Minor league baseball that’s affiliated with the Braves. I don’t watch g league or college baseball so I’m ignorant to them. 

Agreed. Definitely have to be good/relevant however you get to that point. 

They might as well make these kids employees. They want to get paid, so give them the full experience. Pay taxes, health insurance, get cut/fired, go to school if you want. 

43 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I mean his father isn’t going to come out and say “the house in alabaster is the reason I wanted my son to go there”

And what evidence do you have about the house being bought and paid for? You do know that his family was not poor and destitute? They were living in Hawaii for heaven's sake where the cost of living is about 1000% higher than Alabama.

Tau's dad liked Saban a lot and wanted his son to be coached by him and the rest of the staff that was there. So, if Arch goes to GA we can all say GA bought him, is that what you are saying? If Arch goes to Texas, Texas bought him, is that correct? Basically you are saying any high profile football player is bought and paid for?

What Saban said about A&M is true, if it walks like duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck! For A&M to be coming off a 8-4 season and have the highest rated recruiting class in the history of rating recruiting class it is a duck. Sorry you don't like the messenger, but it doesn't change the fact.

40 minutes ago, GAbred said:

Agreed. Definitely have to be good/relevant however you get to that point. 

They might as well make these kids employees. They want to get paid, so give them the full experience. Pay taxes, health insurance, get cut/fired, go to school if you want. 

Your last paragraph is exactly why the NCAA don’t want to go back in front of the Supreme Court. They will challenge the notion of amateurism

15 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

And what evidence do you have about the house being bought and paid for? You do know that his family was not poor and destitute? They were living in Hawaii for heaven's sake where the cost of living is about 1000% higher than Alabama.

Tau's dad liked Saban a lot and wanted his son to be coached by him and the rest of the staff that was there. So, if Arch goes to GA we can all say GA bought him, is that what you are saying? If Arch goes to Texas, Texas bought him, is that correct? Basically you are saying any high profile football player is bought and paid for?

What Saban said about A&M is true, if it walks like duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck! For A&M to be coming off a 8-4 season and have the highest rated recruiting class in the history of rating recruiting class it is a duck. Sorry you don't like the messenger, but it doesn't change the fact.

To your last paragraph I agree 100%. Everyone knows they paid. Jimbo knows that. To the rest you can keep your head in the sand. I don’t care if you believe me. Heck believe in the tooth fairy and Cupid while you’re at it. You sit behind your keyboard and never go to the Rivals camp or any all star camp. You don’t talk to the players or high school coaches. You assume a lot on a subject you aren’t knowledgeable about. Why would Tua’s dad spend his money for his family to move when Bama’s boosters offered to pay? Makes no sense😂And Arch will get a huge NIL deal. You think he won’t😂😂