Braves @ Fishsticks

tl;dr

1 hour ago, 007dawg said:

6 effing hits ain’t beating no one.  Put Riley , DuVall and Olson on the bench for a day.  None of them have done ****e the whole month of May

Olson is a bust. Such a disappointment. He’s done. 

11 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Am I the only one that thinks his eyes are too close together? Just saying for someone that’s considered “hot” by many. 

I think if that’s all you got, he’s doing just fine lol. I’d say that smoke show he calls a wife probably agrees. 

1 hour ago, TheTrue7 said:

I think if that’s all you got, he’s doing just fine lol. I’d say that smoke show he calls a wife probably agrees. 

I guess man. It’s all relative to me though. A lot of people are doing good. I mean there’s very few people that would kick my lady out of bed for eating cookies. And money? That’s the easy part. I am a fan though of his work. Close eyes and all. 

1 hour ago, Black Francis said:

I guess man. It’s all relative to me though. A lot of people are doing good. I mean there’s very few people that would kick my lady out of bed for eating cookies. And money? That’s the easy part. I am a fan though of his work. Close eyes and all. 

Money is the easy part? Well, ****.. Can I have some?