Drew Brees out of NBC announcing job; May return to football

4 hours ago, Snafu said:

He was HORRIBLE as an announcer. Seriously one of the worst I’ve ever heard. Good riddance.

A lot of former players think they can just slide into the booth easily but there is a craft to it for sure. Joe Montana was next level awful in his attempts at announcing. Absolutely awful. It takes a certain kind of personality for great success. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, thamill said:

Danny Woodhead may make the cut for the Open. 

John Smoltz can hang with the pro golfers as well. 

Sorry no they can’t. Can some play well for a week sure. It happens

I have caddied for Smoltz before. Now he is **** good. But he is nowhere near Pro level.

Edited by Caddieman

On 5/16/2022 at 11:06 PM, blackredfellow said:

Please. Come on back and make sure it’s for the Aints. We got lots of shadenfreude to get out of you embarrassing yourself and your team. 

Was it more or less embarrassing than y'all going 0-4 against Taysom Hill starting at QB? Asking for a friend... 😋

On 5/17/2022 at 12:25 AM, RookieBird said:

My wish is the Defenses on every team prepare to have a "Remind Drew why he needs to stay retired" plan😄

You mean the same game plan our defense has every time we play Tom Brady? 😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 4:03 AM, Caddieman said:

Sorry no they can’t. Can some play well for a week sure. It happens

I have caddied for Smoltz before. Now he is **** good. But he is nowhere near Pro level.

I see your point but you gotta admit man.  Dude's are on the Korn Ferry Tour and other leagues pining for a "shot" at the PGA and Danny Woodhead (a retired pro football player) **** near makes the cut for a major?!?!? There is something to be said for that.  He's not gonna compete on the level with Justin Thomas and Rahm but that is **** commendable.  I LOVE NFL football but hands down golf is the hardest game out there.  The fact that an NFL player is having that kind of showing is just crazy   

• 2 weeks later...