Braves at Brewers

For the A

Just now, jidady said:

Eek. I just looked, and Freddie only had four errors in his last 217 games with the Braves in 2020/2021.

Olsen has three since Friday.

With this and Riley, I really wonder what's happening behind the scenes with the team.

Broken record but it's clear they lack anyone who will hold players accountable. Snit isn't that guy, this team is full of guys who want to have fun. You can't do that and be a winner, you need someone who will get in that ***.

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

LMAO what an odd decision to use Strider here.

So I guess they will call up someone so they can get lit up and tax the bullpen anyways.

Tucker Davidson is the scheduled starter for Gwinnett tomorrow. Elder would also be on normal rest. 

5 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Tucker Davidson is the scheduled starter for Gwinnett tomorrow. Elder would also be on normal rest. 

So call up a guy who's going to tax the bullpen anyways all to save an inning when O'Day and Matzek haven't pitched since Thursday or Friday.

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

So call up a guy who's going to tax the bullpen anyways all to dave an inning when O'Day and Matzek haven't pitched since Thursday or Friday.

I would imagine it's Tucker and they want to give him another look. He was really good in his last start at AAA. Probably caught their eye.  Elder is still trying to find it again. If it were me I'd be using Strider though. Hes earned a shot. 

3 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

I would imagine it's Tucker and they want to give him another look. He was really good in his last start at AAA. Probably caught their eye.  Elder is still trying to find it again. If it were me I'd be using Strider though. Hes earned a shot. 

Which tells me they have planned on IL Ronnie for days.

3 minutes ago, jidady said:

I hate Adam DuVall and literally anyone who has ever supported him.

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

Duvall is definitely not earning a contract extension. Hes now below .200 at .197. That's worse than Ozuna. 

1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

Think it’s time for another unwarranted day off for Adam

They all suck, stop singling out my guy.