Falcons acquiring Raiders WR Bryan Edwards

1 minute ago, stizz said:

7 playoff teams, if defense is just decent this team can legit sneak in with a weak NFC.

Cannot wait to see the people who promised they were no longer fans because of the Watson interest come crawling back.

I think the defense is going to take some big strides this year. Not a top 10 unit by any means, but on paper they are much improved. 

I have no confidence in the offense with the line though. 

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

If you don't have an idea of what they are aiming for by now in what they're vision is, you really don't care 

This is such a weird take. You repeatedly said during the draft you didn't care who we picked because it didn't affect you and you couldn't control it, but now if someone doesn't agree with your interpretation of the team vision they're the one who doesn't care. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

This is such a weird take. You repeatedly said during the draft you didn't care who we picked because it didn't affect you and you couldn't control it, but now if someone doesn't agree with your interpretation of the team vision they're the one who doesn't care. 

I don't see the 2 as mutually exclusive. I mean, after the draft it's become very apparent what the front office is trying to do. Before the draft it was still anyone guess on how this team was going to be built going into the future.

5 minutes ago, stizz said:

7 playoff teams, if defense is just decent this team can legit sneak in with a weak NFC.

Cannot wait to see the people who promised they were no longer fans because of the Watson interest come crawling back.

That's the best part about the schedule. Every team in the division has the same set of opponents outside of 3.

Just now, Snafu said:

I don't see the 2 as mutually exclusive. I mean, after the draft it's become very apparent what the front office is trying to do. Before the draft it was still anyone guess on how this team was going to be built going into the future.

If there is anyone we should listen to about our feeling pre/post draft, this guy wins. 

🤣

Just now, Snafu said:

He has a history of declaring what are reasonable and unreasonable reactions to a sports team.  It's sports, this is all escapism for a game.  If someone wants to get worked up over something, that's fine!

9 minutes ago, stizz said:

Zero accountability, you will never ever see that. 

That being said 5 wins gets you into nothing but the top 5 in the draft.

5 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

I think the defense is going to take some big strides this year. Not a top 10 unit by any means, but on paper they are much improved. 

I have no confidence in the offense with the line though. 

I'd feel confident brining in a guard or center to start. I think the rest can mesh around that.

Falcons need to be very proactive on waiver wire and Smith has said he'll actually take preseason seriously this year which will do wonders. That was a huge mistake by him last year to have starters going into the season ice cold.