Padres @ Braves

Unknøwn

1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

Yup… all the managers fault.. not the multiple errors or passed ball.. blinders on

You don't run the same guy out there against the same team after that guy got lit up.

Especially when you're SP is dealing on 82 pitches.

Bottom tier manager.

These games where you’ve taken the lead for almost an entire game only to blow it at the end is the worst. We can’t rely on generating just one, two, or three runs anymore. Pitching and defense will have their good and bad days. Unless the ball suddenly switches to the same ball last year we gotta go for contact hitting offensively.

Just now, ATLBham said:

These games where you’ve taken the lead for almost an entire game only to blow it at the end is the worst. We can’t rely on generating just one, two, or three runs anymore. Pitching and defense will have their good and bad days. Unless the ball suddenly switches to the same ball last year we gotta go for contact hitting offensively.

I’ve been extremely frustrated with our offensive approach, even last year sometimes. 

2 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

If it was Ozuna, you’d be going nuts.. if it was Duvall, you’d be saying “great effort”

I'm really not sure what you are getting at.

Demeritte had to leap up against the wall and you think he should have caught it? My point is Smith still gave up the lead even if Olson didn't make that error.

Just now, Malachore said:

I'm really not sure what you are getting at.

Demeritte had to leap up against the wall and you think he should have caught it? My point is Smith still gave up the lead even if Olson didn't make that error.

See above.. and from my vantage point, I don’t think he had to jump.