Red Sox @ Braves

Unknøwn

5 minutes ago, Malachore said:

He settled down but something isn't right with him. I think he needs time off.

More importantly how have you been doing my man? B

Pretty good! Just been working and trying to figure life out haha. Missed all y’all 

I don't even blame Thornburg for this. He hasn't pitched pretty much at all, even in blow out games where it would be logical to use him. Now he struggles in a game that I assume was written off even though the team was only down 2 runs.

I honestly can't believe anyone who defends Snit, they guy is arguably a bottom 10 manager in the league and has been responsible for at least 3 games where the team would have won if not for his decision making.

I really hope someone asks his senile *** why he put Thornburg in there in the 9th after a day off. There is literally no proper answer because he absolutely should not have been in the game.

9 hours ago, Malachore said:

I honestly can't believe anyone who defends Snit, they guy is arguably a bottom 10 manager in the league and has been responsible for at least 3 games where the team would have won if not for his decision making.

I really hope someone asks his senile *** why he put Thornburg in there in the 9th after a day off. There is literally no proper answer because he absolutely should not have been in the game.

Atlanta Braves Win GIF by MLB

Snit knows how to manage the pen in a playoff scenario. He's proven himself excellent at that. He's still figuring out how to use guys in a long season. As K2 said, Thornburg is rarely even used, I forget he's even on the team sometimes. He's only pitchee 8 innings this year. Jackson Stephens spent the first couple of weeks in AAA and thrown more innings than Thornburg. 

35 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Snit knows how to manage the pen in a playoff scenario. He's proven himself excellent at that. He's still figuring out how to use guys in a long season. As K2 said, Thornburg is rarely even used, I forget he's even on the team sometimes. He's only pitchee 8 innings this year. Jackson Stephens spent the first couple of weeks in AAA and thrown more innings than Thornburg. 

My point.. There are no perfect managers out there, and there won't be.  But to call the guy that just led us to the place we wanted to go "arguably a bottom 10 manager in the league"? Come on.. really.. come on..

I bet most can't name half the managers in the league off the top of their head.