Brewers @ Braves

Unknøwn

**** Boston. **** the North East. **** them hard. Coming down South jacking up our property. Making their life in the “hated racist south” but realizing “Oh!” it’s pretty nice here. “Oh!” Southern way of living is more desirable. “Oh!” they’re not actually racist!” Maybe we were wrong the whole time.”  Let’s take it over. **** them hard. All of them. More Northern aggression. Rinse and Repeat. They fled there politics yet bring them here. **** Boston. **** the North East. Hate is not enough of a word for those **** roaches. 

54 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Been seeing 95-96 lately. Are you thinking about what he may have been throwing in the postseason? I’ll guess he may have been a little extra amped around that time. Or he may be dialing back to try to find his control more. Who knows? Either way, I’m sure he’ll be back to nutsack soon enough. 

1 hour ago, NashvilleFalcon01 said:

I understand that it’s early. I’m not sure that would explain a drop in velocity. Could be wrong. 

Snit said after the game its mechanical. Theyre working on getting his mechanics dialed in. He's having a hard time repeating in right now. That's why he pitched today so he could get work in. Baseball is a really difficult game. If you're off one centimeter it changes every single thing

6 hours ago, NashvilleFalcon01 said:

I understand that it’s early. I’m not sure that would explain a drop in velocity. Could be wrong. 

Something being off mechanically would explain it (and the control issues). So would an injury, maybe something minor. Could be a dead arm period. 

16 hours ago, Black Francis said:

**** Boston. **** the North East. **** them hard. Coming down South jacking up our property. Making their life in the “hated racist south” but realizing “Oh!” it’s pretty nice here. “Oh!” Southern way of living is more desirable. “Oh!” they’re not actually racist!” Maybe we were wrong the whole time.”  Let’s take it over. **** them hard. All of them. More Northern aggression. Rinse and Repeat. They fled there politics yet bring them here. **** Boston. **** the North East. Hate is not enough of a word for those **** roaches. 

Just go ahead and say what we all think man, 😆 

3 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Ha! I’m glad I’m not alone. 

But I tend to put the giants, dodgers, mets, yankees, and nationals in the same grouping.

...oh yeah, the phillies

Edited by Williamb
Addition