Brewers @ Braves

Unknøwn

Yeah, I think this game could be chalked up to some questionable mismanagement. I thought you should have left McHugh in, as I didn’t feel he was in any trouble. Then we left Matzek in too long and this game is probably as good as over.

1 minute ago, ATLBham said:

Yeah, I think this game could be chalked up to some questionable mismanagement. I thought you should have left McHugh in, as I didn’t feel he was in any trouble. Then we left Matzek in too long and this game is probably as good as over.

The Brian Snitker special. Guy has been around baseball longer than I've been alive and still can't make tactical choices.

6 hours ago, Malachore said:

Would put d'Arnaud cleanup for now.

Also not sure why Demeritte didn't play.

Snitker just likes Heredia against LHP. He was asked about Demeritte and just said he's totally fine, just didn't play. 

2 hours ago, Malachore said:

ryan reynolds hd GIF

Heredia is a career. 268 with a .736 OPS against LHP. Hes a good platoon option but yeah, Demeritte is the hot hand right now. Add in Demeritte is hitting .364 against LHP since the call up and .261 in his career. 

Courtesy of DOB, Braves have only scored 9 runs in the first inning all season. Theyve allowed 18. They also have an OBP of .270 in the first inning so they aren't exactly getting runners either. Braves also have 0 come back wins. They're 0-15 when trailing after 6. They're 2-15 when the opponent scores first. 

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

Courtesy of DOB, Braves have only scored 9 runs in the first inning all season. Theyve allowed 18. They also have an OBP of .270 in the first inning so they aren't exactly getting runners either. Braves also have 0 come back wins. They're 0-15 when trailing after 6. They're 2-15 when the opponent scores first. 

0-15 when trailing after 6….. man that the most glaring stat of all.