Braves @ Mets

Unknøwn

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Good to see a nice big crooked number up on the scoreboard today. 

0 is a crooked number. Never understood the allure of that terminology. We’d rather have a 0 than a 1? If you get a straight number every inning you’ll have 9 at the end of the game. 

Stadium Personnel to Mets' manager before the game: "We might have a slight problem on our hands, Buck."

Showalter: "What is it now? The game is about to start!" 

Stadium Personnel: "Thing is, remember those cans of Grade A Whoop *** that you ordered after running out after 18 canisters? Well, one of the interns, Chris, put them in the wrong clubhouse." 

Showalter: "So you mean to tell me that the Braves have them now?" 

Stadium Guy: "Unfortunately, yes."

Showalter: We can't endure another disappointing season after another hot start. I'll be ruined and run out of New York! I'm like 100 years old already! "

Stadium Guy:" I know, I know. If it makes you feel any better, everybody hates Chris."

Showalter: *grumbles*

53 minutes ago, Unchained said:

0 is a crooked number. Never understood the allure of that terminology. We’d rather have a 0 than a 1? If you get a straight number every inning you’ll have 9 at the end of the game. 

Allure? Are you serious man?! Lmao. Ok then. I’m going to check out now, the allure of number 3 keeps popping in my head. Maybe it’s childhood memories of the Murph. Who knows? 

Go Braves! 

3 hours ago, For the A said:

I step outside to talk with the contractors widening and extending the driveway. And you guys put up a 7 run inning. Been waiting for the offense to do something and I miss it. 

You must now keep widening and extending your driveway until the Braves lose. I'm sorry, but those are the rules.