Great Work FO, Coaches, Staff - 5 really solid players with high potential

1. Drake London - #1 WR in draft. Some may say not, so fine, we got a Top 3 guy…and that’s better than Dotson at 16, Or numerous other WRs that were drafted before our next pick. Good call knowing where to use capital

2. Ebekiete - Awesome! 1st round talent. Great athleticism at a position of need. The trade was only a 4th and the concerns were real after seeing players selected by teams in front. Excited to see him oppo Carter

2. Troy Anderson - This is legit the 1st big, athletic, play sling LB the Falcons have drafted in some time. Thank you! Excited to have him in the mix in the middle, maybe on the edge, etc.

3. Ridder - Basically a no brainer at this point. Davis Mills, Kellen Mond, Kyle Trask all went higher in 2021. You waited and one of them (actually all but Pickett) fell to you. That’s something I don’t think we would’ve seen happen under previous regime.

3. Malone - I love the pick. Throw more Talent at a position of weakness. The DL/EDGE coach spent years in Indy with Freeney and Mathis. I have no doubt the comp for Malone is Mathis. That’s what I thought. He was awesome at the SR Bowl.

tomorrow-

We don’t have a 4th now, but that’s okay. Maybe we add a late round OL? A backend S? A developmental TE?

IDK…but at this point, I’m ecstatic and ready to see these guys compete.

1 minute ago, Artys Arryn said:

That would make me sad

Many people have said that the best we could probably hope for.

Also, we're basically going to have to either trade him or extend him to sign this draft class

5 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

We need to find RB help. Find that and put a bow on this draft

3 minutes ago, k-train said:

Kevin Harris or Jerome Ford in the 5th or 6th round

2 minutes ago, emc008 said:

Tyler Algier please. 

1 minute ago, Artys Arryn said:

Pierre Strong and Tyler Allgeier are my dudes. But yeah, a lot of good talent left

i don’t disagree, but do you think any of those guys are talented enough to beat out two guys with system experience, a gadget guy, and a solid vet?

Davis, CP84, Williams, Ollison?

Maybe we draft one in 6th round, but my guess is we go the UDFA route.

If had to pick rest of draft, since I think I’ve gotten every pick correct so far in Draftnuts game….

4. (Use 6th to trade up) Enyi Uwazurike ISU

6. Joey Blount FS UVA

7 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

i don’t disagree, but do you think any of those guys are talented enough to beat out two guys with system experience, a gadget guy, and a solid vet?

Davis, CP84, Williams, Ollison?

Maybe we draft one in 6th round, but my guess is we go the UDFA route.

If had to pick rest of draft, since I think I’ve gotten every pick correct so far in Draftnuts game….

4. (Use 6th to trade up) Enyi Uwazurike ISU

6. Joey Blount FS UVA

Davis should be gone. CP is aging. Ollison ain't it. 

There are backs left that I think can quickly become RB1 for us and allow CP to play more of the Deebo role and less of trying to be the bellcow.