Luke Goedeke OL
Dylan Parham OL
Jeremy Ruckert TE
Jelani Woods TE
Christian Watson WR
Alec Pierce WR
Danny Gray WR
Sam Howell QB

I'd prefer to take a RB later, but I'm not complaining if they opt to get Hall or Walker.

26 minutes ago, k-train said:

In no particular order:

Travis Jones DT
Phidarian Mathis DT
Nick Cross DB
Andrew Booth DB
Cam Taylor-Britt DB
Bryan Cook DB
Josh Paschal DE
Nik Bonitto EDGE
Arnold Ebiketie EDGE
Sam Williams EDGE
Boye Mafe EDGE
DeAngelo Malone EDGE
Malcolm Rodriguez LB
Leo Chenal LB
Christian Harris LB
Luke Goedeke OL
Dylan Parham OL
Jeremy Ruckert TE
Jelani Woods TE
Christian Watson WR
Alec Pierce WR
Danny Gray WR
Sam Howell QB

I'd prefer to take a RB later, but I'm not complaining if they opt to get Hall or Walker.

My man, make me proud. Only qb on your list is the only one that I'd want.

9 minutes ago, k-train said:

Josh Paschal DE
Nik Bonitto EDGE
Arnold Ebiketie EDGE
Sam Williams EDGE
Boye Mafe EDGE
DeAngelo Malone EDGE

I wonder if they take Bonnitto, Ebiketie, and Malone off the board, just doesnt seem like the size they covet.

Paschal, Williams, and Mafe are monsters  for 3-4 OLB and fit with Ogundeji and Carter size.

I think Bonitto is greased lightening BTW, and could see him being used in variety of ways, his utilization as a spy/joker was something to see on tape

4 minutes ago, Abeasley27 said:

Bonitto is a crazy fast player 40 time be danged! He diagnoses extremely well 

All I know is he was very mean to my Baylor Bears lol.  I'm in the Big12 country and have had a chance to see him live probably 5 times.  He's a very smart player.  Would love to have him in our lid but he'll be successful wherever he goes because of his mental intangibles.  

1 minute ago, Killing Floor said:

All I know is he was very mean to my Baylor Bears lol.  I'm in the Big12 country and have had a chance to see him live probably 5 times.  He's a very smart player.  Would love to have him in our lid but he'll be successful wherever he goes because of his mental intangibles.  

I agree with this. If we could add him and Nakobe Dean our linebackers would be very athletic and smart but definitely a little undersized. I want a couple of guys like Mafe to make an impact in the rushing aspect

8 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

I also would love to have Josh Paschal and I know everyone loves Jelani Woods but I think Jeremy Ruckert is going to be the best tight end from this draft.

22 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

What are your thoughts on Jalen Pitre?

5 minutes ago, Abeasley27 said:

I understand the AE love but give me some insight on Malone. What does he do well?

He's super instinctive, always seems to follow the ball, makes plays, can help contain mobile QBs, has good speed & range, isn't going to be out there making any "business decisions" when it comes to having to make a tackle. He actually reminds me a bit of how Foye was... Malone has that same style of stripping the ball & forcing fumbles when tackling.

If he can put on a few pounds of muscle without losing his speed & explosiveness, I think he can be something special. At worse, he's a situational pass rusher.

9 hours ago, k-train said:

In no particular order:

Travis Jones DT
Phidarian Mathis DT
Nick Cross DB
Andrew Booth DB
Cam Taylor-Britt DB
Bryan Cook DB
Josh Paschal DE
Nik Bonitto EDGE
Arnold Ebiketie EDGE
Sam Williams EDGE
Boye Mafe EDGE
DeAngelo Malone EDGE
Malcolm Rodriguez LB
Leo Chenal LB
Christian Harris LB
Luke Goedeke OL
Dylan Parham OL
Jeremy Ruckert TE
Jelani Woods TE
Christian Watson WR
Alec Pierce WR
Danny Gray WR
Sam Howell QB

Good call on Malone. I dropped him for third, only because I had picked too many edge guys in 1 & 2. He should be well above average!

2 hours ago, jidady said:

Were you not as familiar with Andersen or did you just not like him as much as the other LBers you listed?

I honestly didn't dig that deep into him. I'm loving what I'm seeing after taking a deeper dive, but I think ultimately the smaller school thing & fact he's so new to the position probably made me view him more as a project, and thus why I gravitated toward other players at the position.