Still on Board: Willis, Corral, Nakobe Dean, Ojabo, OT Raimann, Hall, Ridder, Ebiketie…..

Still on Board: Willis, Corral, Nakobe Dean, Ojabo, OT Raimann, RB Hall, Ridder, Ebiketie, Mate, Bonitto, Paschal, Robinson, DE Hall, OT Faalele, OG Goedeke, OC Luke Fortner, OG Darian Kinnard

We have 4 picks coming up before the 9 compensatory picks at bottom of 3rd round start dropping all the other players in round 4 down 9 positions. I’m excited to see what we snag out of these 4 premium remaining picks.

Questions is, who of the undrafted players so far on on your radar for round 2?

That's a LOT of guys!  This is why I've always been more excited bout tonight than last night. We have 4 picks and it's going to be fun!

Oh. and some guys...

Sam Howell!

Travis Jones

Nakobe Dean

Sam Williams

Breece Hall

Isiah Spiller

George Pickens

DeAngelo Malone

David Bell

Jaquan Brisker

James Cook

Jamare Salyer

15 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

That's a LOT of guys!  This is why I've always been more excited bout tonight than last night. We have 4 picks and it's going to be fun!

Amen! We are going to stock the roster with 4 more top tier talents. And our 2nd round picks are in top half of round 2. These are premium draft slots.

I can’t emphasize enough these 4 picks come before the 9 compensatory picks start at bottom of 3rd round. 

1 hour ago, gazoo said:

Still on Board: Willis, Corral, Nakobe Dean, Ojabo, OT Raimann, RB Hall, Ridder, Ebiketie, Mate, Bonitto, Paschal, Robinson, DE Hall, OT Faalele, OG Goedeke, OC Luke Fortner, OG Darian Kinnard

We have 4 picks coming up before the 9 compensatory picks at bottom of 3rd round start dropping all the other players in round 4 down 9 positions. I’m excited to see what we snag out of these 4 premium remaining picks.

Questions is, who of the undrafted players so far on on your radar for round 2?

I don’t really understand what Dean‘s role would be here next to #45. A great pickup for another team though.