Who's it going to be at 43?

I've got the following ranked players on the board (lots of options early on day 2):

CB Andrew Booth, OLB Ojabo, LB Dean, CB McCreary, Edge Enegbare, QB Corral, QB Howell and Willis, DT DeMarvin Leal, CB Gordon, OT Bernhard Raimann, S Brisker, Edge Cameron Thomas and Myjai Sanders, QB Ridder, Edge Ebiketie, Rb Breece Hall

I can see a run again on WR with Mechie, Pickens, Watson, Moore, Tolbert still available. Wouldn't be surprised to see runs at CB, DE/Edge and LBer (mid 40s) either.

14 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

I've got the following ranked players on the board (lots of options early on day 2):

CB Andrew Booth, OLB Ojabo, LB Dean, CB McCreary, Edge Enegbare, QB Corral, QB Howell and Willis, DT DeMarvin Leal, CB Gordon, OT Bernhard Raimann, S Brisker, Edge Cameron Thomas and Myjai Sanders, QB Ridder, Edge Ebiketie, Rb Breece Hall

I can see a run again on WR with Mechie, Pickens, Watson, Moore, Tolbert still available. Wouldn't be surprised to see runs at CB, DE/Edge and LBer (mid 40s) either.

I would lay off early CB and maybe try to snag Alonte Taylor in a fifth or later.  I thought we were heavy now at CB.

:munch:

If Dean makes it to 43 he's the obvious pick, but he wont. 

David Ojabo, Travis Jones, Arnold Ebiketie, Nik Bonitto, Boye Mafe, Drake Jackson, Josh Paschal, Demarvin Leal are all worth a look at D-Line

Kenneth Walker, Breece Hall, Isaiah Spiller, James Cook are all 2nd Rd to early 3rd candidates at RB

We can double dip at WR. Still a bunch left. My personal preference is Calvin Austin in the 3rd, butif Skyy Moore is still available at 43 he's gotta be on the short list of players to pick.

I think Matt Corrall is a perfect fit for Arthur Smith's scheme. 

Love Pitre too. 

So many options

18 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

If Dean makes it to 43 he's the obvious pick, but he wont. 

David Ojabo, Travis Jones, Arnold Ebiketie, Nik Bonitto, Boye Mafe, Drake Jackson, Josh Paschal, Demarvin Leal are all worth a look at D-Line

Kenneth Walker, Breece Hall, Isaiah Spiller, James Cook are all 2nd Rd to early 3rd candidates at RB

We can double dip at WR. Still a bunch left. My personal preference is Calvin Austin in the 3rd, butif Skyy Moore is still available at 43 he's gotta be on the short list of players to pick.

I think Matt Corrall is a perfect fit for Arthur Smith's scheme. 

Love Pitre too. 

So many options

Double dip at wr would be hilarious 

1 hour ago, Mister pudding said:

I want Ebiketie. I'm a Penn State fan and you won't be disappointed

But I'd be very happy with Dean, Booth, Walker, Harris too

Ebiketie would be great. I have a co-worker that went to HS with him and is good friends with him. I can have him provide me all the juicy down low details about the Falcons. I can be the new CantguardJake

1 hour ago, popeyez_biscuits said:

If either QB is there, then that. If not, give me Breece Hall or the top EDGE.

I would be hype for Breece Hall, but we’d need to hit on a guard and center later. If we can’t field a great defense, maybe we can grind mfs down at least.

1 hour ago, Foo Falcons said:

1. Ebiketie 

2. Jones

3. Mafe

4. Dean

5. Leal

6. Brisker

7. Ojabo 

8. Walker

9. Muma

10. Willis

That's my BPA order. If we come away with any I'm happy. Might could get two of em in the 2nd. 

I wrote it already in a different thread, how would you use Dean next to Debo in this defense? 3-4 with two light MLBs shouldn’t work, even in today’s NFL

That's the thing, if we had taken Jordan Davis then it wouldn't be as much of a concern IMO. We do have some big guys up front but I think we look to add a bigger LB like Muma, Andersen, Beavers, Mike Rose, etc. Dean is just a really good prospect that would be hard to pass up regardless of his size. I can understand the argument for either side though. But if he's sitting there with our 2nd second rounder or God forbid our third rounder, gotta take him.