Make your wish for round 2

I’d love a pass rusher and a feature back. Hall or Walker work for me as they have top end speed that we don’t have in the backfield outside of CP

Ill take either SEC guy in J Paschal at OLB or K Egnabare. We need help with pass rush and they have more talent than everybody we currently have. 

We need help in the interior OL so I’m lookin for a real mauler who is stable in pass rush and doesn’t get pushed around. Looking at UK Kinnard or maybe one of the OGs from UGA

This draft was always light on blue chip talent but #20 through to #50 always looked where the value was, which is why I was advocating for trading down (if possible).

I think the way the board has fallen, QB is definitely in play at either pick. This would be my list of players to keep an eye on (in no particular order) :

Travis Jones, Boye Mafe, Arnold Ebiketie, David Ojabo, Josh Paschal, Andrew Booth, Nakobe Dean, Breece Hall, Kenneth Walker. 

Defense for round 2 and though you didn’t ask… Defense for the 1st pick in round 3 and RB for the 2nd pick in round 3.

Round 2

-Travis Jones DT

-Brandon Smith LB

Round 3

-Nik Bonitto Edge

-Isaiah Spiller RB or Rachaad White RB

to be honest, I just hope we go all out on Defensive players and sneak in a RB for the remainder of this draft.

These next 4 picks are huge. Really excited. Outside of drafting a qb in round 1 I don’t necessarily think there was ever an outcome where we negatively defined our draft with that pick.

I wasn’t happy about it but on reflection the London pick is fine.

just need to get contributors on day 2!

find 1 gem, 1 quality starter and 1 useful contributor out of these 4 picks and this draft will be a success regardless of the London pick (which I think will also work out well)