IF Ridley comes back...

We suddenly have a wr1, red zone threat, and a top tier tight end. 

Looking at it this way, we have everything needed for a competitive skill group. The QB position is obviously a question, but looks like we obviously aren't aiming for a 22 run.

Adding a QB (Ridder, or my personal pick of Phillip Rivers reincarnated in Carson Strong) the team could build into a great practice run into the next draft. 

I'm definitely optimistic.

Now let's grab a project QB and some trenches! 

Let's go Dirty Birds!

(Please God build some form of pass rush. Bonito?)

I'm banking this on Ridley having a legit mental issue and coming back strong. Mental issues are serious. Idk his exact situation as apparently you all seem to know.

But in the chance it's a legit issue and we get him back.. would be great.

I don't think Ridley will play in the NFL again.  It is just a feeling.  If you were an NFL GM, would you put a guy on the roster who had to leave the game because of mental issues?  How would you test his mental ability to play now?  Could you ever trust him to be a dependably player?  Would you bet your job on Calvin Ridley?

2 hours ago, xskyx said:

Looking at it this way, we have everything needed for a competitive skill group. The QB position is obviously a question, but looks like we obviously aren't aiming for a 22 run.

Adding a QB (Ridder, or my personal pick of Phillip Rivers reincarnated in Carson Strong) the team could build into a great practice run into the next draft. 

Let's go Dirty Birds!

The Falcons still have the "under construction" sign hanging out front, and still their Red Zone potential with not even all the pieces in place at least intimidating, and at most frightening with London and Pitts. 

4 hours ago, xskyx said:

Let's go Dirty Birds!

Ridley will never wear a Falcons uniform again. There is a strong chance he never suits up in the NFL again at all.

2 minutes ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

Ridley will never wear a Falcons uniform again. There is a strong chance he never suits up in the NFL again at all.

He'll surely have the opportunity to play again when his suspension ends, receivers being traded and drafted like hotcakes, they're a needed commodity. It's just very likely won't be in Atlanta, though he's unfortunately nuked his trade value.

1 minute ago, TsuTsu said:

when his suspension ends

The misconception even on Ridleys part is he was given a 1-year suspension when in fact he was suspended indefinitely. The earliest he can apply for reinstatement is 2023 there is no guarantee they let him back in. Leagues have no sense of humor about betting on the league you play in, and Ridley has shown no contrition or remorse for his actions. In fact, if you look at his twitter, he has downplayed his actions and laughed off the consequences. 

Even if, and that's a big if, they let him back in next year it will have been almost 2 years since Ridley paly a down of football.  Ridley was last seen stepping away from his team for personal reasons only to get caught during this time betting on NFL football. So, I do not see teams scrambling to sign or trade for a 28-year-old WR with a lot of baggage. 

4 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

**** no RB and a running game and then we may have something.

Give me one of those RBS and a couple pass rushers and we could well be looking up.

I Have a couple of RBs I'm hoping we take at least one of them.. I really hoping we take either RB Zamir White 2nd or   RB Kenneth Walker 2nd  or 3rd rd.. 

7 hours ago, xskyx said:

Let's go Dirty Birds!

Ridley want play another down for ATL, look at what he cost us after the team was good to him.