He says he wanted to be here

That’s what any draftee would say

im just saying. 

i will follow that up by saying he kinda talks like Mike Tyson…

I will follow that up with I like his answers, demeanor, and how he’s already saying “we”.

This interview sold me.  Good pick.  It’s not the direction I would’ve gone in, but I like this guy’s attitude A LOT.  

I dunno.. the fact he knew about the dirtybird, and kept saying "we" is positive.. but at the same time, his answer of always wanting to be in ATL was called out and all he could kept saying "The culture we're building here" lol cop-out answer.. I'm undecided, I hope hes more like Mike Evans than Mike Williams, but still think its a mistake when Davis, Hamilton, Cross and Johnson were still on the board.

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

That’s what any draftee would say

im just saying. 

i will follow that up by saying he kinda talks like Mike Tyson…

I will follow that up with I like his answers, demeanor, and how he’s already saying “we”.

This interview sold me.  Good pick.  It’s not the direction I would’ve gone in, but I like this guy’s attitude A LOT.  

Lol bro you see how bummed out the Texans picks were 😂😂😂 the one dude straight shook his head 😂😂😂😂

37 minutes ago, papachaz said:

the walk to the podium sure didn't seem to say that, and I'm not the only one who noticed it

Watch any of his interviews before the draft.  He just has a nonchalant demeanor.  You guys be looking into things way too much.  The above interview was the most excited I've seen him in an interview.

47 minutes ago, papachaz said:

the walk to the podium sure didn't seem to say that, and I'm not the only one who noticed it

Yep.. he lied. 

He said the right thing when interviewed, but when picked the body language gave it away. He knows this team is 3 years away and that's IF they find a QB. 

9 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Well, if he can snatch that ball out of the air in the end zone, he'll be better than any of the Speedy wide receivers we had before...

Not sure we’ll be seeing a lot of that with Marcus throwing him the ball.. or a possible rookie QB.

7 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Not sure we’ll be seeing a lot of that with Marcus throwing him the ball.. or a possible rookie QB.

Marcus was a Heisman winner #2 overall pick who's been to the playoffs...he may not be top tier, but he'll be more serviceable than people are giving him credit for...