This is actually starting pretty well for the Falcons.

2 minutes ago, newgafatboy said:

Are you kidding … after more than 50 years I’m done with these idiots … still no pass rush… no defensive line… screw these guys… I’ll be doing a lot of fishing on Sunday’s this fall 

Since I live in Kansas City I’m taking a couple years off and view from a far.  Chiefs for now

Didn’t take my guy at 8 but I understand stand the logic of making offense’s pick their poison between Pitts and London. The draft is deep so I hope we can still pick up James Houston, Ebekitie, or to a lesser degree Cameron Thomas or even Ojabo for next season. The way teams are stacking their defenses we’re going to need to make some good pick ups Friday and Saturday. 

21 hours ago, newgafatboy said:

Are you kidding … after more than 50 years I’m done with these idiots … still no pass rush… no defensive line… screw these guys… I’ll be doing a lot of fishing on Sunday’s this fall 

They should took a pash rusher like Vic Beasley at 8 over a WR! Yeah? Never fails.

21 hours ago, Jerry Maguire said:

They should took a pash rusher like Vic Beasley at 8 over a WR! Yeah? Never fails.

And the one year Vic was used as a pass rusher and not dropping into coverage… but what does Vic’s failure have to do with this class or the need for a pass rush 

Edited by newgafatboy

2 hours ago, autigerfan said:

With more context this pick is looking better, just my initial reaction as to how things unfolded.

I had my mind set on Jordan Davis, but I now can see the rationale for picking the best wide receiver in the draft. But given that this is a multi-year build, I hope they make drafting superior line talent a priority next season. Thr Falcons have not picked an interior DL first since Jerry in 2009,