Jermaine Johnson II Screams Jamaal Busterson…

9 minutes ago, Number2 said:

He had one season of good production definitely not worth a top ten pick.. Lil Dicky GIF by DAVE

- He was a beast in JUCO

- That got him on an absolutely stacked roster at Georgia where he wasn't given many chances to see the field, yet still produced well whenever he did get an opportunity.

- Then he goes to FSU and kicks butt without much help... something you can't say for any of the Georgia guys or even Hutch.

- Then he goes to the Senior Bowl & dominates.

All the guy has done is produce whenever he's actually been giving a chance, and his arrow is still pointing up. Dude has continued to improve every step of the way & has the motor, mentality, durability, size, strength, and leadership to end up being the best d-lineman from this class.

3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

So much ignorance 

Yet he continues to post

Reminds me of two years ago when I mocked AJ Terrell to us but some folks were so ignorantly transfixed on what happened during a single game (where he actually still had really good coverage by the way) that they were all convinced he was an automatic bust who couldn't cover anyone & was going to get toasted continuously in the NFL.

I feel he's one of the better DE prospects this year that might be available when they pick.  Anybody can be a bust, I'm just not getting the vibe.  Certainly could be wrong. 

I prefer they draft him, Davis or another DE or 2 as I'd like to see the d-line get better.  Tired of watching the d-line be so weak & get pushed around. 

Just now, ATLFalcons11 said:

Wait....this whole time this has been your reasoning????

smh God I hope you aren’t serious. One year of production is part of it. He’s still raw. Half his sacks came from two games. Relies heavily on physical strength for pass rush. I see him more as a run defender than a consistent pass rusher. On the upside he has a good euro-step maneuver. 

3 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

smh God I hope you aren’t serious. One year of production is part of it. He’s still raw. Half his sacks came from two games. Relies heavily on physical strength for pass rush. I see him more as a run defender than a consistent pass rusher. On the upside he has a good euro-step maneuver. 

I asked a question. What would I not be serious about?

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

Lol It’s a nonsense question that’s why. Either way I answered it. 

You think that's a nonsense question on these boards and in a thread comparing him to Busterson without substance behind it?

I would never use 1 year of production as ANY reasoning to choose/not choose anyone. It doesn't have any context added to it and situations are too individual for it.

Outlining things that you see like you did above is much better regardless of if I agree or not.

1 minute ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

You think that's a nonsense question on these boards and in a thread comparing him to Busterson without substance behind it?

I would never use 1 year of production as ANY reasoning to choose/not choose anyone. It doesn't have any context added to it and situations are too individual for it.

Outlining things that you see like you did above is much better regardless of if I agree or not.

I personally didn’t compare him to Anderson lol. All I stated was that I’m not high on him. He’s more comparable to Daeshon Hall coming out than Anderson.

One year of production is still only one year of production despite whatever context you want to use. It’s a fact…he only had one year of production, not sure what the controversy is with making a factual statement lol. Any GM worth their salt would look at it and see that as a huge question mark. Not sure what to tell you.