Atlanta vs Chicago

ATLBham

8 minutes ago, Malachore said:

They have to activate Ronnie Friday and move everyone down a spot..... 6-9 are just automatic outs.

I think its a real chance he gets the call this weekend. He'll push Dickerson out of the lineup. Demeritte is hitting .333 so I would think he would see some LF action, Snit should move Ozuna to the primary DH when Acuna's back. That would also free up Arcia to see some days at SS. Dansby can't play daily if he's going to be this bad. He's leading the league in K's with an OPS barely over .500. Duvall isn't much better but you're kind of limited in what you can do there. Word was Acuna doesn't want to play CF unless he has to and the Braves don't want him to. So that'll be a tough spot with Roasrio down. 

9 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

I think its a real chance he gets the call this weekend. He'll push Dickerson out of the lineup. Demeritte is hitting .333 so I would think he would see some LF action, Snit should move Ozuna to the primary DH when Acuna's back. That would also free up Arcia to see some days at SS. Dansby can't play daily if he's going to be this bad. He's leading the league in K's with an OPS barely over .500. Duvall isn't much better but you're kind of limited in what you can do there. Word was Acuna doesn't want to play CF unless he has to and the Braves don't want him to. So that'll be a tough spot with Roasrio down. 

Wish Harris was closer, he can't be any worse and they did it with Pache last year.