Braves at Dodgers

For the A

28 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

DOB went after Snit for using Newk in the 4th and 5th. Snit just said he can't burn his good arms that early. Said they'd be "dead by May 1"

Here it is

Just DFA the guy already.   He’s not doing anything a couple guys in Gwinnett couldn’t 

I don’t understand the Braves fixation with Newcomb.  He’s almost 29. He ain’t getting any better

10 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Freddie couldn't even talk about "Braves country" without crying. He got choked up in his interview with Bally. He'll eventually settle into LA over the years but still felt like he really doesn't want to be there. 

If Freddie wanted to be an Atlanta Brave, he would have been wearing a Brave uniform last night, not a Dodger uniform!

All these people getting so sentimental about him crying last night seem to forget the things he said walking out the door and that he and his agent were the ones that made the decision to NOT take the deal with Atlanta.

I will always be grateful for what he did for the Braves, but he left us to go to the enemy! The team that always stands between us and the World Series.

It was a bad idea to even have him on the roster. He's not going to be anything that we haven't seen the last 4 years.

I'm just glad an Atlanta journalist finally called him out on his terrible bullpen management. Expectations are going to be higher this year and they've played well below them. I don't care that it's only the 2nd week, they likely win last night if Newk wasn't in there.