Nats @ Braves

Unknøwn

Our plate discipline is a big yikes, but I think a change of scenery will do the trick. I agree with most posters here saying the festivities got to our heads a little. Fried didn't have a great game but he did the job after the first inning, and it was for naught when we could muster just three hits. Ah well, on the next series. Gotta win a series and I think our confidence will pick up.

17 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Losing 4 out of 7 at home against 2 rebuildng teams on a week celebrating a championship. 

Disappointing. 

Yes it is.   I know it's really early, but if I'm Snit, I'm ripping them a new one right now in the clubhouse.  Nip this crap in the bud.

8 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

Yes it is.   I know it's really early, but if I'm Snit, I'm ripping them a new one right now in the clubhouse.  Nip this crap in the bud.

Nah, don't think too much about it. There's 155 games left. Short Spring hurt too. Like Anderson, he only got 8 innings the entire Spring. Nobody is in full swing yet. Except Ozuna who played winter ball the entire offseason.