2024 Hindsight Poll

pzummo

Prediction Poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Over the last 2 years of his contract, Matty Ice and the Colts will...

• win more regular and postseason games than the Falcons.
    • win more regular and postseason games than the Browns.
    • win more regular and postseason games than the Browns and Falcons combined.
    • win less games than the Falcons.
    • win less games than the Browns.

Ryan is under contract for 2 more years.  After the next 2 seasons, we'll be able to look back at the Watson and Ryan trade in order to determine if the FO did what was best for this organization.  Did we do well by walking away and missing out on Watson or should we have traded the farm for him?  Did we do well by unloading Ryan's contract for a 3rd round pick?  

Curious to see what you guys think.  

The Colts are better than the Falcons even with Wentz. No doubt Ryan is an upgrade and I could see them breaking through to a wild card slot. 
But they’re still the Colts and the Titans are still the the best team in AFC South by a wide margin.  Realistically they have Jags and Texans twice and Giants once, and 12 games that could be predicted L. 
Anyway, I’m a Falcons fan. 

Lemme ask you this, if Matt Ryan went to New Orleans would you be this obsessed with the Saints?

30 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

The Colts are better than the Falcons even with Wentz. No doubt Ryan is an upgrade and I could see them breaking through to a wild card slot. 
But they’re still the Colts and the Titans are still the the best team in AFC South by a wide margin.  Realistically they have Jags and Texans twice and Giants once, and 12 games that could be predicted L. 
Anyway, I’m a Falcons fan. 

Lemme ask you this, if Matt Ryan went to New Orleans would you be this obsessed with the Saints?

Pretty sure I would divorce the Falcons if they sent Ryan to New Orleans.  

I was honestly curious to see how quickly people thought we'd rebound from this.  I wasn't sure how many people are optimistic about us for the next 2 seasons, disappointed in losing out on Watson, or if Ryan would push the Colts over the top.  

10 minutes ago, pzummo said:

Pretty sure I would divorce the Falcons if they sent Ryan to New Orleans.  

I was honestly curious to see how quickly people thought we'd rebound from this.  I wasn't sure how many people are optimistic about us for the next 2 seasons, disappointed in losing out on Watson, or if Ryan would push the Colts over the top.  

I would have preferred we negotiate our way instead of letting him walk. 
But that said, Ryan is an upgrade for the Colts. I think they will do better.  It’s really tough to say if they will go far in postseason because I don’t think they are better than the Titans but who knows. I think we’ll be fine but it will take a while.