Kenny Pickett

caponine

I just wanted to talk about this for a second. I was watching GM football and they thought Kenny Pickett shouldn’t retire the fake slide and he should keep doing it. 

All I know is if he does that in the NFL , he’s gonna get lit up the next time. Whether it’s a fake slide or real slide , he is going to get lit up. He should leave that play in college. NFL is different from college , there will definitely be a receipt.

Do yall think he brings it with him to the NFL ??

5 hours ago, caponine said:

I just wanted to talk about this for a second. I was watching GM football and they thought Kenny Pickett shouldn’t retire the fake slide and he should keep doing it. 

All I know is if he does that in the NFL , he’s gonna get lit up the next time. Whether it’s a fake slide or real slide , he is going to get lit up. He should leave that play in college. NFL is different from college , there will definitely be a receipt.

How many times has he done it?  I thought it was just a one time spur of the moment thing.

On 3/25/2022 at 7:28 AM, caponine said:

Yeah bring it but use it sparingly.

There is ONE reason it worked. Defenders don't want to touch a sliding qb. If you causevthat defender to pause for a split second he's out of the play.

Yes qbs are babied enough. You run with it you should be treated as a RB now. Protect them in pocket and let em play outside it.

If Brees can spin juke 2 of our defenders at the galling to score I'm pretty sure Pickett can pull off something less impressive