Tyreek Hill Available

KCFalcon22

3 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Goodell doesn’t have that power lol. He works for the owners. Only way this happens is if Jerry Jones says it needs to happen 

There's no actual justice in the world, so unless an owner gets caught Donald Sterling' it up, none of these billionaire ****heads will ever be forced to sell.  See Snyder, Daniel.

1 hour ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I know I know guys, but since I live out here in KC its big news.  Bring the GA boy home as part of the rebuild lol.  Bigger question is how much would it take given our cap?  Thoughts???

Another blockbuster coming? Despite an offer from the #Chiefs that would make superstar Tyreek Hill one of the highest-paid receivers, extension talks have stalled and Kansas City has now given Hill’s agent permission to seek a trade, sources tell me and

Same chance of tom brady getting traded to us for the 200th overall.

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

People applauding the chiefs for their return but this is a huge hit for them. The AFC West is stacked and they lose one of their 3-4 best players. I’m not as big a Hill fan as most, but he’s a one of a kind player. Chiefs SB hopes just went down dramatically. 

Chiefs have

2 1sts
2 2nds
2 3rds
2 4ths
4 7ths

Something tells me they will be just fine. That roster is still stacked and now they have a plethora of picks.

I'm guessing they can't afford to pay Hill.  I know we have the cap, but I think it sucks for a lot of teams that find themselves in this situation.  You have a QB that you pay BIG money.  You may have one or two other guys with big cap numbers.  There is a 4th guy that just will not fit I guess based on what he wants financially.

6 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Chiefs have

2 1sts
2 2nds
2 3rds
2 4ths
4 7ths

Something tells me they will be just fine. That roster is still stacked and now they have a plethora of picks.

Chiefs have not drafted that well outside of the lineman they took last offseason. Their roster was always a top heavy roster headlined by their superstars, with Hill being one of them. Once again, I’m not even as big a Hill fan as most, but there’s a reason why so many call him the greatest weapon in the NFL. Chiefs might not even be division favorites anymore after this move. 

16 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Chiefs have not drafted that well outside of the lineman they took last offseason. Their roster was always a top heavy roster headlined by their superstars, with Hill being one of them. Once again, I’m not even as big a Hill fan as most, but there’s a reason why so many call him the greatest weapon in the NFL. Chiefs might not even be division favorites anymore after this move. 

If they are smart they will invest heavily in defense with those picks. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

There's no actual justice in the world, so unless an owner gets caught Donald Sterling' it up, none of these billionaire ****heads will ever be forced to sell.  See Snyder, Daniel.

Synder is a good example. And him and Jerry are BFFs

5 hours ago, Romfal said:

we probably have a lifetime supply of massages to pay him in left ove'S r from friday last week

now THAT'S funny right there, I don't care who you are!

well, maybe that watlanta poster guy won't think so, but for everyone else!

:lol:

12 hours ago, Killing Floor said:

Looks like Dolphins. Huh? 
I guess for that pile of money he can afford to rack up 500 yards with that awful quarterback and line. He’ll definitely be watching playoffs on TV next 3 years. 

Fins have actually invested well on their OL. 

They're basically committed to Tua now though.

Plenty of speed at wr in the draft.

Wr contracts are gonna nosedive soon. Programs pumping out wrs like never before. Supply will outstrip demand soon

On 3/23/2022 at 11:37 AM, GritsPittz said:

He would be 30 by the time we're competitive and his biggest asset is speed. Not sure that would be a good move. 

This