Tyreek Hill Available

KCFalcon22

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And this is why Andy Reid and the Chiefs have been so good for so long.

Move on from the player when it's time and get maximum value.

****..... that's a haul for a WR.

Hill is going to get P-A-I-D!!!!!! I hope he gets a Watson 5 year fully guaranteed deal.

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Good thing the Chiefs signed JuJu. Watch him become a beast for them.

Juju, MeCole and I would assume a 1st round WR. Still plenty good enough at WR.

Tua isn't even a great deep ball passer lol. What an abysmal move. 

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

And this is why Andy Reid and the Chiefs have been so good for so long.

Move on from the player when it's time and get maximum value.

****..... that's a haul for a WR.

Hill is going to get P-A-I-D!!!!!! I hope he gets a Watson 5 year fully guaranteed deal.

OR move on when they start thinking they are bigger than the team with unreal contract demands.

Falcons could have gotten more for Julio when he asked for his last time.

1 minute ago, stizz said:

OR move on when they start thinking they are bigger than the team with unreal contract demands.

Falcons could have gotten more for Julio when he asked for his last time.

As good as Julio was a team can't pay a QB and WR that kind of money unless they've drafted incredibly well and have depth for days.

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Imagine asking your head coach to tank the season, firing him, and then making that trade and sign.

Things could be a lot worse than a 3rd for Ryan.

At least Dolphins have a reason to hope Gooddell will force Ross to sell if they can prove he offered to pay Flores to tank. <_<

And from the Chiefs side this is quite a haul, long term this deal is an A++++

However... they will feel Hill's absence this upcoming season. He was the PERFECT receiver for Mahomes, so many plays Mahomes would just throw it as far as he could knowing Hill was gonna out run everybody. They don't have a guy like that on the team right now. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

At least Dolphins have a reason to hope Gooddell will force Ross to sell if they can prove he offered to pay Flores to tank. <_<

Goodell doesn’t have that power lol. He works for the owners. Only way this happens is if Jerry Jones says it needs to happen 

1 minute ago, Dr Long Shot said:

However... they will feel Hill's absence this upcoming season. He was the PERFECT receiver for Mahomes, so many plays Mahomes would just throw it as far as he could knowing Hill was gonna out run everybody. They don't have a guy like that on the team right now. 

Hill was becoming a different receiver tho. He averaged only 11.2 ypc last year with 72 first downs. He still has speed but they weren't airing out like that last year.

Just now, Dr Long Shot said:

People applauding the chiefs for their return but this is a huge hit for them. The AFC West is stacked and they lose one of their 3-4 best players. I’m not as big a Hill fan as most, but he’s a one of a kind player. Chiefs SB hopes just went down dramatically. 

5 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

People get it all wrong. They say the Dolphins haven't been good because they failed at drafting a QB. No. Dolphins haven't been good because their management is terrible. 

Desperate dummies do dumb, desperate things, destined to be decades-long dumpster dwellers.

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

People applauding the chiefs for their return but this is a huge hit for them. The AFC West is stacked and they lose one of their 3-4 best players. I’m not as big a Hill fan as most, but he’s a one of a kind player. Chiefs SB hopes just went down dramatically. 

Well if those were Hill's demands, they didn't have much of a choice. To salvage it and get all those picks is an incredible achievment. But yea, short term this is a big hit for them IMO. As good as Mahomes is he still needs weapons to carry that team.