Tyreek Hill Available

KCFalcon22

3 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Considering the Jets are potentially giving up #10, LT Becton and another pick while the Dolphins are giving up 2 1sts and potential more I have a feeling a 2nd would not be enough. 😂

Billionaires are by capita the dumbest group of people on the planet.

Saw Kirk’s contract and Watson’s trade/contract and wants to capitalize. Wonder where we are if we cut bait with Julio in a similar fashion when this came up 🥲

CHURN THE ******* ROSTER WHEN WE GET THIS TEAM SET FONTENOT

1 hour ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I know I know guys, but since I live out here in KC its big news.  Bring the GA boy home as part of the rebuild lol.  Bigger question is how much would it take given our cap?  Thoughts???

Another blockbuster coming? Despite an offer from the #Chiefs that would make superstar Tyreek Hill one of the highest-paid receivers, extension talks have stalled and Kansas City has now given Hill’s agent permission to seek a trade, sources tell me and

Oh this is a great idea.

Let's trade more than we got for Ryan so we can give him a new deal that makes him one of if not the highest paid WR in the league so he can come here and do...... nothing.

If we had a team then maybe. Right now it would be a waste of money and resources.