The Worst Part of the Whole Thing Is...

7 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

I was really looking forward to the plethora of AFMB spellings of the name "Deshaun" 😟

Dayshawn? DeShon?

My favorite...Deshauns

🙂

The island is misprounced players would have been complete.

But now Keith Brookings, Brian Finnerman, Al Jay Crumpler, and Jerome Webster are still in search of a leader.

24 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

This is such a dumb take. Can it wait until this off-season is over. Sheesh. 

It was embarassing to the team.  Embarrassing to fans. Probably embarassing to Matty. Especially when you really look at Watson.  He is a walking problem.  Just like Ridley is and Julio was.

Your take is especially full of denial.  But I guess you prefer the circus...

But my take is anything but dumb.  What was dumb was the FO going for that guy.  overachieving and underwhelming as usual.

Now I want to see Matty hold them to the contract and pay him.  He should stop negotiating in good faith.  Period!

Falcons being Falcons. 

:dealwithit:

Edited by Realsurfin

1 hour ago, Falconcheff said:

I was really looking forward to the plethora of AFMB spellings of the name "Deshaun" 😟

Dayshawn? DeShon?

My favorite...Deshauns

🙂

That reminds me... the other day.... I included Olamide Zachaeus name in a post.... and I got it right.... without even looking it up!

I was proud of myself....  😁

23 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

It was embarassing to the team.  Embarrassing to fans. Probably embarassing to Matty. Especially when you really look at Watson.  He is a walking problem.  Just like Ridley is and Julio was.

But my take is anything but dumb.  What was dumb was the FO going for that guy.  overachieving and underwhelming as usual.

Now I want to see Matty hold them to the contract and pay him.  He should stop negotiating in good faith.  Period!

Falcons being Falcons. 

We avoided articles like this for the next 5 years… https://sports.yahoo.com/browns-acquisition-of-deshaun-watson-proves-one-thing-theres-no-bottom-for-the-nfl-233148261.html

24 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

Falcons being Falcons. 

Oh, Ryan certainly needs to renegotiate his contract.... upwards.   20 million of Ryan's cap hit of almost 49 million, is 'restructured' money, meaning.... Ryan's real pay is less than 30 million.   hat's Garopolo  and Cousins money.    Ryan is a multiple Pro Bowl MVP QB.   He -should- be making 37 million at -least-.

The weird part for me is Ive been slowly watching less and less NFL and the Falcons especially these last 2years. Consequently situations like this bother me less an less it probably started a long time ago 

6 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

Dayshawn? DeShon?

My favorite...Deshauns

🙂

I was hoping Author Blanks would put Dijon Watts and Keith Brookings in the Ring of Honor at the same time.