Watson: The End. Betrayel

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

he is dead to me. Hope he rots in the competitive AFC. 😤

I am not fan of Watson.. never have been and never would be, but the reality is the Browns are a team that is a qb away from competing for titles.. mayfield is so inconsistent.. smart move for both parties.. now who will take baker.. 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

I wasn’t really on the Watson train like a lot of you guys, but it does feel weird after the last few days and all the drama involving Ryan as well. Especially considering we just had a great goodbye post for Ryan today lol. 

Agreed. If it happened, fine. But deep down I figured we'd give too much

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

I am not fan of Watson.. never have been and never would be, but the reality is the Browns are a team that is a qb away from competing for titles.. mayfield is so inconsistent.. smart move for both parties.. now who will take baker.. 

please don’t be us…

I've been watching this for the last 2 days and flat out hoping this trade wouldn't happen as it is a future team stablility destroyer draft wise. I want a tear down and reset and end this kicking the can down the road mentality restructures of TD's mess. I am a Ryan fan and grateful for what he has meant here but I still want that salary off the books in 2022 and to get some draft capital while letting him have a chance for a ring elsewhere. We have the chance to get to 2023 with a massive amount of cap space and a rookie QB that better fits AS system.  

Honestly, I think Ryan was already traded regardless and that deal was just pending finalization.